• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games With Gold Dec 2019 - Jurassic World Evolution / Insane Robots / Toy Story 3 / Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD

• Thread starter Deleted member 740922
  • Start date

Dane

Decent month, not something wow, but at least good games close to its worth. Toy Story 3 should have been the one instead of Bolt in one of the previous months (TS4 was even released at the same timeframe).

Kagey K

Banned
I don't have GWG but I wanna vouch for Toy Story 3. One of the few "great game if you like the source material" licensed titles.
The toy box mode was really ahead of its time for a kids game and I’ll admit I had way more fun with it than should be allowed for a licensed kids game.

All in all looks like a pretty good month, the only game I know nothing about is Insane Robots.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks like a pretty solid month, thanks for the heads up.

bitbydeath

Huh the Toy Story 3 recommendations are surprising me. I had no idea Toy Story 3 was a good game.

There’s a section you reach after the first few levels called Woodys Toybox which is where you spend the majority of the game.

Woodys Toybox is an open world with tons of mini games. Not just shitty minis like you find in Lego games but more fun and thought out like in Mario Party titles but on an open world plane. You can tell a lot of love went into this game. One of the best hidden gems of last gen.

Kagey K

Banned
Great month. Always wanted jurassic world. And toy story should be great for my kids.
If you sit down and play it you will likely find a bunch of fun in Toy Story also. It’s like “My first GTA game” I’m actually still impressed with what the devs packed into that Toy Box. My son was actually looking for the disc the other day and we couldnt find it, so this is great news for him.
I might just replay it myself and pick up some of the achievements I missed the first time.

Last edited:
Looking forward to giving Jurrasic Park a shot, I used to play a ton of operation genesis on the ps2 back in the day, looks kinda similar.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Top Bottom