• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games with Gold for March 2022 revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
FMX6zdyXsAEm1Ko

Xbox One

• Available for the whole month – The Flame in the Flood (normally $19.99) – A girl and her dog journey on foot and by raft through the backwaters of a forgotten post-societal America. Scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife and, most importantly, stay healthy in a dangerous wilderness.
  • From March 16 to April 15 – Street Power Soccer (normally $29.99) – Show off your sick style in this quick action-packed version of the beautiful game. Try tricks, over-the-top game modes and playgrounds, and unleash your soccer superpowers. Face off against street legends or your friends in a game to determine who will claim the crown of the Street King!
Xbox 360

• From March 1 to 15 – Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (normally $19.99) (plays on Xbox One) – Choose to embark upon Light or Shadow campaigns to help heal the land of Ancaria or intensify the chaos. This game world seamlessly blends solo and multiplayer gameplay, and is packed full of quests, characters, adventure, and deadly combat.
  • From March 16 to 13 – SpongeBob’s Truth or Square (normally $19.99) (plays on Xbox One) – SpongeBob has lost the Krabby Patty secret formula. With your help and the help of some Bikini Bottom buddies, SpongeBob must use Plankton’s memory machine to retrace the happiest moments of his life and find the formula.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
These always seem so random. I don't know why it feels more random than other services that give away free games but it does. Also those "prices" are hilarious. Do people actually pay $20 for a digital copy of a 360 game???

Punished Miku

Gold Member
These always seem so random. I don't know why it feels more random than other services that give away free games but it does. Also those "prices" are hilarious. Do people actually pay $20 for a digital copy of a 360 game???
I mean, Otogi is $20 and that was the original Xbox.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I mean, Otogi is $20 and that was the original Xbox.
Yeah and I'm not accusing Xbox of anything other consoles don't also do, but it just seems silly.

Anyone know the best way to find the games with Gold from either of the Xbox mobile apps?

ckaneo

Playstation Plus is meh and X box gold is just embarrassing. Almost time to just closed it up and forced gamepass on everyone like they wanted lol

Knightime_X

Wow game x, y, and z are not to my liking.
Time to end the service because I didn't get what I want.
/s

🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
yeah nothing. Not even the Spongebob game is good, which is disappointing because it was done by the same guys that did Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Bridges

I almost bought that Spongebob game 2 or 3 times since it became BC but couldn't justify the $20 price tag, so I'm actually pretty happy to be getting a shitty licensed game for once

Top Bottom