• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox is making a Monster Hunter style co-op game with Certain Affinity

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
To me no devs can make Monster Hunter like Capcom themselves, games like God Eater and Souls Sacrifice have same structure but very different type of game than actual MH.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

CamHostage

What has Certain Affinity made? Never heard of them.

Well, I think maybe you have heard of them but not as a game developer, instead as part (not the bad parts) of some internet LoL jokes? Certain Affinity was brought on as the "co-developer" of Halo Infinite when the game slipped its launch that year after its disastrous first showing.

Certain Affinity does a lot of help work, so they help with Call of Duty (they've been on that team for over 10 years and have done everything big and small, but most notably they made the CoW MW1 remaster), they help with World of Tanks, they have helped make maps and do stuff on Halo all the way back with Halo 2, they helped on Doom 2016 and Left 4 Dead, and then, as far as original titles, they made an XBLA Diablo'esque called Crimson Alliance and an underrated sim/strategy game called Age of Booty.

...Also, I'm learning right now from GAF's "Similar Threads" feature that Certain Affinity is rumored to be expanding on the FOB battles of Halo Infinite for a multiplayer PvPvE / TD base defense multiplayer mode.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
For Microsoft? 😅
6c2qt9.jpg

Top Bottom