• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox July Event - Date to be Announced Soon?

What's wrong with distancing?
They will up the production quality. Last thing was just their regular inside Xbox format that was marketed wrong.
Nothing wrong within reason, but filming has started back up for TV shows and movies so I'm sure they can work out a non webcam event while remaining cautious.

Mr Hyde

I'm guessing somewhere in the middle of July. I hope MS streams it during my vacation so I can watch it live. The PS5 event I had to watch retroactively because work.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Im confused as how this is related to Xbox? Hes doing his own thing and had used the verbiage on his GOTY show?

D.Final

Banned
I think the time has come for Microsoft to announce the date of the July Series X games event.

Also because June is already over, (and the monthly event promised for June has not been there), and we have been waiting patiently for more than a month for the arrival of this event.
It is time for Microsoft to give us a date.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I think the time has come for Microsoft to announce the date of the July Series X games event.

Also because June is already over, (and the monthly event promised for June has not been there), and we have been waiting patiently for more than a month for the arrival of this event.

Think the rumor is week of the 20th.

lately it seems like a lot of these events are announced about a week out. I don't think we're going to hear anything until after the holiday weekend.

martino

giphy.gif

II_JumPeR_I

Agree. This silence really doesnt increase hype or confidence. Other companys are able to lock down a date weeks in advance, so it should be possible for MS too.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
I'm expecting it to be announced after the Ubisoft showcase which is July 12th. Jez already said that "he knows" it's late July so my guess is Sunday July 26th. No reason to do it early. Independence Day, Ubisoft showcase, etc. Better off doing it at the end of the month which is fine by me. I prefer later rather than sooner as it gives them more time to completely setup an amazing showcase.

Whenever it takes place, im READY!!!

kyoji

If E3 had not been canceled i wonder what MS planning to show? Not sure why they are waiting till middle or late july if they were going to attend e3 but the show getting canceled due to covid turned out to be a blessing for them, seems they are getting some much needed extra time to work.

If E3 had not been canceled i wonder what MS planning to show? Not sure why they are waiting till middle or late july if they were going to attend e3 but the show getting canceled due to covid turned out to be a blessing for them, seems they are getting some much needed extra time to work.

Still though, MS is a company thats kind of perfectly built for working remotely. Yes, im sure there were some challenges at first, but at this point everyone should be used to it. For me, im 100% as productive now then i would have been at the office. It took maybe a month to get used to it.

This is taking a long ass time for something that would have originally been announced weeks ago. I hope that all this extra time actually delivers cause the longer you make people wait, the higher the expectations.

Top Bottom