• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox July Event - Date to be Announced Soon?

Mochilador

Am i late

16175105069311.gif

Tbh I'm getting a little impatient. Feels like we're waiting for big announcements since december 2019. I don't like drip feeding info across an entire year that would otherwise be blown out over a week at E3.

the_master

This thing is prerecorded and they were editing last week. So waiting weeks for a non-live event makes no sense.

If people had to book travel, its understandable. But all MS has to do is hit the upload button.
I stand corrected. If they already have all the material recorded, then it could happen any day they deem convenient.
The sooner the better :)

D.Final

Banned
Think the rumor is week of the 20th.

lately it seems like a lot of these events are announced about a week out. I don't think we're going to hear anything until after the holiday weekend.

Since now it became almost obvious with the insiders "leak" I think that Microsoft should just give us the official date for the event this week.

Agree. This silence really doesnt increase hype or confidence. Other companys are able to lock down a date weeks in advance, so it should be possible for MS too.

Yeah.
Let's hope for the announcement of the date soon.

jakinov

Agree. This silence really doesnt increase hype or confidence. Other companys are able to lock down a date weeks in advance, so it should be possible for MS too.
They have the opportunity to take more time if they want to because they don’t need to be ready early for some arbitrary date.

Microsoft usually announces their events close to the date. Sometimes the same week even. If it’s supposed to be the week of July 20. Then nothing too out of the ordinary is happening.

Nintendo usually announces their events shortly before it happens too.

Sony announced their PS5 showcase date the week before and then announced the rescheduled date a few days before.

EA had a date in advanced but their event was already a yearly event scheduled in June irregardlesss of E3 and they didn’t have a lot to show.

Top Bottom