• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live 12 Month Membership is $25 at Amazon (U.S.)

I have two that I am happy to hook anyone up with at cost. Just PM me international GAF.

Also, for those needing a fake us address:

225 North Ave
Westfield NJ

Will work.

gar3

Bought one and then another.

The first is on-hold due to "pending verification."
The second went through no issue.

Huh?....I paid $46 at CDkeys just yesterday and now Amazon has it for about half that? Anyways, I'll just add one more year. Thanks OP

Just bought! I'm going to turn off my auto renew and just make sure to keep finding deals before my sub expires from now on.

aember

Any idea how long this offer will be up for? Gonna need to wait two weeks before I can (hopefully) get in on it :(

GWX

Pending verification. Hopefully it'll go through!

edit: card didn't get accepted. Man, so sad! And it seems the offer is gone too, so I can't really ask someone here to buy it for me and send the money via PayPal. Oh well!

Pjsprojects

Worth a try but stuck in verification for up to two hours.

I'm UK based so just used a US address added to my own account,will see if I get the code or not.

Laws00

Where was this 3 days ago for me? lol

I want to buy but im worried the code may get used or i might forget about it.

U2NUMB

Says its no longer available once you put it in your cart.. but the page still makes it sound like its there.

Damn that was quick. Has to be a pricing error. My 2 codes are still pending, hope they go through as my gold expires in 3 weeks and I've been waiting for a good deal.

sensui-tomo

giphy.gif

Thanks to OP and Wario for letting us know about the deal.

Top Bottom