• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live DLC and Season Pass sale (Sunset Overdrive Season Pass!)

SSO Season Pass purchased. I'm dying for Sony to do a season pass sale. It's crazy when games get so deeply discounted that you have to pay twice as much for the pass as the game.

Did Telltale Batman ever get smoothed out with patches? Framerate, not resolution.

EDIT: NVM, even though Telltale's engine sucks I'm guessing my GTX 1060 PC would crush the X1 and the keys are just as cheap there.

Few season passes I might pick up there:
Deus Ex
Sunset Overdrive
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Dead Rising 4
Batman: Arkham Knight (although probably not, because it's £16-odd on sale, which is ridiculous when it's $10 US).

ta155

Pretty bummed that I can't buy the Hot Wheels pack for FH3 by itself. I already own Blizzard Mountain or whatever it's called.

KDC720

Looks like its the RE7 and Wildlands season passes for me. I feel like individual season passes never go on sale often anymore.

MauroNL

Pretty bummed that I can't buy the Hot Wheels pack for FH3 by itself. I already own Blizzard Mountain or whatever it's called.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. Blizzard Mountain was on sale a few times so the Hot Wheels one will be for sure someday. Probably in the Black Friday sale or something.

yyr

Speaking as someone who bought the two Forza Motorsport 6 expansions for $5 a pop, and has been watching as the Forza expansions across all games pop in and out of sale, I can honestly say...they are all deeply discounted, eventually. You just have to wait.

Leyasu

Banned
Sunset Overdrive and Dead Rising 4 for me, even though I do not own yet the latter.

I got so season pass, and will get dr4 like you I don't yet own the game.

Knowing that this will get a x patch has swayed me. I will keep this in the back log until the x releases.

SlickVic

Oh sweet I had about $16 of credit in my Microsoft Account just waiting for that Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass to finally go on sale. Looks like this price is good for non-Gold members as well.

Looking forward to getting back into FH3 since it was one of my favorite games from last year.

Just nabbed the Digerati Indie Darling Bundle for £8 in the normal weekly sale.

Its got Three Fourths Home, Slain, The Sun and the Moon and Uncanny Valley in it.

Seems a bit of a bargain.

AlexBasch

Snagged Deus Ex one. I was kinda kicking myself for not holding out and buying the entire game during a recent sale, but the price is okay right now.

Keinning

i will pretend that the SO SP i bought eons ago was during this sale and eventually pick up and finish it.

....yeah i doubt it

Top Bottom