• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live friends system down? (X1)

El_Chino

A few buddies and I can't seem to see any of our friends though the app and even in game. Anyone else having the same issue?

Abriael

Banned
Seems to be working for me now. Earlier i had the problem. Now it still shows the message, but clicking on it actually shows my friends.

Bgamer90

Banned
Yeah, the friends tab is down.

Must be a sign that they are about to release the October update to everyone.

Edit: Some parts are coming back up. Still isn't working right though.

EktorPR

Been like that for the better part of the last hour.

Dunno' if it's related, but I've been having trouble with logging in and staying connected in Destiny, as well.

Drain You

just finished playing some vault of glass on destiny and now I can't invite anyone. All I wanted was some tiger strikes, hopefully it comes back soon.

Clin

Neo Member
Been Down for at least six hours for me. I've been trying to add GAFers all day.

inQOvTFl.png

Yep. Forza Horizon 2 also isn't loading my save. I assume it's related since I've never had an issue before. Anyone else having this problem?

Friends and party chat is a little problematic to me and my friends. No audio the first time we try to join since last update I think...

Ecto311

Still down for people? Cant see another person in my house on xbox live on the xbox one. We have nothing but fucking issues trying to play destiny together it makes me want to move to the PS4. Almost.

Still down for people? Cant see another person in my house on xbox live on the xbox one. We have nothing but fucking issues trying to play destiny together it makes me want to move to the PS4. Almost.

I think most PS4 owners won't tell you the grass is any greener on that front.

Umm my friends list and party app were down all day yesterday and are still down at 7am est. wonder when this issue is going to be resolved?

Top Bottom