• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Gold members can expect exclusive deal at E3

MauroNL

I just got this e-mail from Xbox. Not sure if it means anything interesting, could be nothing, could be a cool demo or something.

The bottom part reads: "Our Xbox Live Gold Members can expect an exclusive deal at XboxE3"

UZXwaT7.png

Searched but didn't find anything yet. Close if old.

Ade

I just got the UK version of the email:

Gold members exclusive:

For our Gold members, be sure to be on the lookout for a special exclusive.

Explore #XboxE3 2015

spons

Gold Member
Some PC offers on the Xbox store to push games on Windows 10 using their Xbox platform. Maybe that's too early though.

Chris1

Maybe an additional GWG for the anniversary?

Last year they gave away street fighter as a bonus, was a little surprised they didn't do something this year aswell.

Maybe they'll introduce an X1 MAME/Game Room reboot?! Or Rallisport Challenge 2 HD? *sigh* Probably something okay, but nothing amazing, anyway.

WarpathDC

Free Conker in Project Spark

and a Don Mattrick Easter egg where you happen upon him in a hidden cave in Project Spark trying to turn on a prototype xbone without an Internet connection, lamenting his always on DRM model in a heavily soiled zynga t shirt with no pants

Zomba13

I just got the UK version of the email:

Gold members exclusive:

For our Gold members, be sure to be on the lookout for a special exclusive.

Explore #XboxE3 2015

"A" special exclusive makes it sound like a single item, possibly another GWG for the month? Would be silly offering gold members a single discounted game. If it was a few discounted deals then sure, like an E3 sale, but the email makes it sound like a lone thing.

Woffls

UK version makes it sound like it could be a demo or beta rather than just a deal.

If it's a deal, I reckon it will be a discount on an unannounced game that will be made available immediately.... like Battletoads :)

Top Bottom