• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Question

suaveric

What about one 2 month free card and a 3 month starter card? Technically, I did pay for the 3 month starter card.

rc213

They just dont allow u to add 2 month free trials to existing accounts since they are meant for new users.

suaveric

Right, but what if I used me two month free card first, then could I use the 3-month starter card after that? The second card wasn't free, it came in my Xbox Live3-month starter kit along with the headphones and Live software

Nester

suaveric said:
Right, but what if I used me two month free card first, then could I use the 3-month starter card after that? The second card wasn't free, it came in my Xbox Live3-month starter kit along with the headphones and Live software

As far as I know, that should work fine.

andthebeatgoeson

What if they automatically renewed me for the year and I still have my year card? Can I get my money back by just plugging in the card or do I have to call? Or should I just take it back to the store?

Top Bottom