• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale (Feb 18th - 24th)

Certinty

I'll pick up Halo MCC and Sniper Elite 3 for those prices even though I'll probably never even play the former.

MechDX

This is only accounting for the Gold discounts, not regular/silver:

Alien Isolation: $24.00
Shadow of Mordor: $29.99
Shadow of Mordor Season Pass: $14.99
COD:Advanced Warfare: $40.19
Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition: $16.00
Lords of the Fallen: $9.00
Sniper Elite III: $10.00
Halo: Master Chief Collection: $24.00
Killer Instinct Komplete Kollection: $47.99
The Crew: $40.19
Forza Motorsport 5: $29.99
Telltale Games Collection: $54.99
Costume Quest 2: $4.95

Sniper Elite III is $10 for Xbox One?

awp69

Holy crap. These sales (PS4 and Xbox One) are going to kill me. But this one is pretty insane. Absolutely in for Lords of the Fallen. Why can't this be on sale now!

Well, I'lol have plenty to play if I'm snowed/iced in during the impending storm here in South Carolina.

I take it you havent played the game

FR is pretty solid in all but Halo 4, even then, it doesn't detract too badly.

COOP you deal with the usual input lag in Halo games. Product of old code.
Of course I've played the game. The framerate drops well beneath the teens to completely unplayable while driving a vehicle in Halo: CE.

Halo 4 is literally just a port. Why would I be talking about a port? I'm talking about the remasters.

And there's always been problems with online co-op in Halo games. I don't know why they keep trying with that feature. It's unplayable.

Halo 3 is the GOAT Halo campaign.

Haha

I bought it on launch day (midnight actually), and got into the multiplayer for a couple of weeks. But when I played the campaign, I couldn't get into it and stopped after a few missions. I've been meaning to finish it, but haven't.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Of course I've played the game. The framerate drops well beneath the teens to completely unplayable while driving a vehicle in Halo: CE.

Halo 4 is literally just a port. Why would I be talking about a port? I'm talking about the remasters.

And there's always been problems with online co-op in Halo games. I don't know why they keep trying with that feature. It's unplayable.

Hmmm....I just played through Halo CE campaigns co OPERATIVELY on Legendary a couple of weeks ago and didn't experience any drops anywhere near that bad. That was playing online too.

Grady

Lords of the Fallen 85% for Gold members. Guess that game didnt do well.

I bought collectors edition new for 35 off amazon. Sold it back for 30 a week later. Boring bland game with like 10 enemy types and crappy locations. Too bad, i was looking forward to it. Not very good. Owning a ps4 I am jealous of this sale though.

MavFan619

Banned
Alien and Lords of the Fallen are tempting but both are something I would rather just get on my PS4. I'll hold out for now :/

VinFTW

if you're seriously going to sit there and tell me that the campaigns drop to the teens, then I have nothing further to say.

Might pick up Walking Dead 1 & 2. Never played through them, but saw DansGaming play through them. The easy achievements are tempting

I've played through all campaigns twice and did the warthog and scorpion playlists and never noticed a frame rate drop, let alone one into the teens from 60.

Gowans

Love these steam like sales, glad I've got that external he. Gona buy a lot that I would have skipped.

Starting with LoF and Lara, maybe Kinect Sports too.

RdN

60% off on the MCC, probably coinciding with the supposedly savior patch (if 343i doesn't scre up AGAIN)... Smart move.

$9 for Lords of the Fallen? I can't argue with that.

I still can't reward Microsoft by buying a broken Halo:MCC, even for $23.

MP will not be broken for much longer, and may even be fixed before the sale. - can't say how I know, but I have a strong feeling.

Apathy

MP will not be broken for much longer, and may even be fixed before the sale. - can't say how I know, but I have a strong feeling.

The fuck kind of vagueness is this? You know if you want to drop actually inside knowledge you need to get vetted. If it's just a feeling then it's not worth anything.

Pez

Thanks MS/343 for honeydicking the Halo community into paying full price for MCC, which is still broke, then dropping this bomb shell.

Fucking disgusting.

The fuck kind of vagueness is this? You know if you want to drop actually inside knowledge you need to get vetted. If it's just a feeling then it's not worth anything.

yea dude, I had a feeling they were "about to fix it" before Christmas. That didn't turn out well for many people.

Top Bottom