• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live: Ultimate Game Sale - Now Live - Great Deals!

Day Four

0JZDIXw.png

Day Three

http://i.imgur.com/EvSt7Wx.png

Day Two

http://abload.de/image.php?img=a6ec3b80_oipsqq.png

Day One

http://i.imgur.com/hsNX7Xs.png

http://majornelson.com/2013/07/01/xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-starts-today-2/

If you didn't read the other thread these are the games that Major Nelson said would be on sale.The caveat is that there not telling us when or how much until they go up.

Assassin’s Creed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Crysis
Crysis 3
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon Age Origins
Far Cry 3
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Forza Horizon
Gears Judgement
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Hitman Absolution
Kinect Sports 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
Monopoly Streets
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey
Rockstar Table Tennis
The Orange Box
Tomb Raider
Witcher 2
WWE 13 GonD
X-com: Enemy Unknown

Source

MarkusRJR

As a Rare fan I'm pissed neither PDZ, Conker, or Kameo are on games on demand in Canada. So hard to find new copies.

Alphahawk

If you didn't read the other thread these are the games that Major Nelson said would be on sale.The caveat is that there not telling us when or how much until they go up.

Assassin’s Creed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Crysis
Crysis 3
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon Age Origins
Far Cry 3
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Forza Horizon
Gears Judgement
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Hitman Absolution
Kinect Sports 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
Monopoly Streets
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey
Rockstar Table Tennis
The Orange Box
Tomb Raider
Witcher 2
WWE 13 GonD
X-com: Enemy Unknown

Source

Daigoro

I don't understand why UK gets cheaper pricing. must be an error that they don't bother to correct. I can't see it being on purpose. good for then, but I'm pissy about it. seeing those cheaper prices makes me less enthusiastic about the prices I'm getting.

I'm debating BL2. played half way through during a rental and enjoyed it, but not sure if I want to bother continuing that play through, or starting a new game.

for 10 I should bite, but I'm dragging my feet on it...

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Forza Horizon being 10(or less) is likely. Microsoft Store had it for $15 on black friday not long after it came out which is when I got it.

Sec0nd

Maybe a bit stupid, but does anyone know where I can find the boxart (front and back) for games? I still like to have a physical representation of the games I download.

jbug617

Banned
Make sure to check how much the game costs in Microsoft Points. Sometime they are cheaper than the currency amount listed.

Alphahawk

Is there any way to see how much space a game takes up before you buy? I did some cleaning on my hard drive but I fear it's not enough.

Is there any way to see how much space a game takes up before you buy? I did some cleaning on my hard drive but I fear it's not enough.

The Xbox.com website shows the size right under the item.

IIRC On the dashboard I think you have to scroll to the right when you select the item should it should be in the tab with the other info (description, number of players, if its online etc)

Microsoft has been doing a really good job with their sales in the past year. I think they've finally taken a hint from Steam. I'll definitely take advantage of some of these.

daffy

Banned
it should show up as you go into the payment options pop up. The description on the right should show the file size, last time I checked..

Just great... Divinity 2 and Brothers in Arms not on sale in Germany. I wonder if there are different titles on sale instead. Different regions had slightly different sales in the last ultimate sale.

I'm in for Horizon, DA:Origins and Mass Effect.

As usual, expansions and DLCs are not discounted. When will they learn...

coldfoot

Banned
These sales are very good, as good or better than PS+, although PS+ has great sales more than once a year.
Still good effort by gamers. Between PS+, these sales, and Steam, hopefully we'll drive digital pricing down...way down.

derFeef

Glad I did not buy Judgement and MGSR yet, hope the deals are good :D

edit: I wonder if it's a glitch, the dailys are all 10€ for Austria/Germany - maybe whole Europe (have not checked).

Wow, got AC 3 and FC 3 for € 9.99 each. Amazing sale, just like the last GoD sale was. Not getting BL2 because they're going to release a goty edition eventually anyway.

Top Bottom