• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Summer Sale Jun 30 - July 10 - XB1,360,W10 - 300+ items

I don't have a one. I'm trying to buy an xbl gold upgrade with microsoft money and then skate 3 on xbox 360 with microsoft money, all on the xbl dashboard.

I have 10 dollars of microsoft bucks
Oh I read it wrong. The website says you cant use Microsoft money to buy subscriptions.

Maximus P

Picked up Enter the gungeon as an impulse buy. No regrets what so ever.Fantastic purchase for fans of Binding of issac, which I am.

splattered

Just Superhot and Little Nightmares for me. Almost bought the season pass for Little Nightmares for $10 until I realized none of the episodes are even out yet and they won't finish until like January so surely it will go on sale before then.

PeterGAF

Banned
Worth only 20$ or less
And on xbox one it will look like shit
It looks fine on Xbox. A little blurry but nothing terrible. I can't believe people exaggerate so much about it. Plus it's getting an X patch so if he's planning on buying one.

I really liked FFXV, though I am a newcomer to the series. It's worth what they're asking for.

zoodoo

I put money in my account to preorder destiny 2 but this sale took it all away.

I got:

Deus ex mankind divided
Witcher 3 complete edition
Wolfenstein the new order

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Even though I don't own Forza Horizon 2, I see that the Storm Island expansion is only $5 and it looks good from the videos I watched on youtube. Is this expansion worth $5? I'm assuming that it is but doesn't hurt to ask. Also, can the expansion be played with a behind the car camera view? The few videos I watched, the camera is inside the car every time. Just want to make sure that this is just the user and not required/forced. Thanks.

Outrun

Even though I don't own Forza Horizon 2, I see that the Storm Island expansion is only $5 and it looks good from the videos I watched on youtube. Is this expansion worth $5? I'm assuming that it is but doesn't hurt to ask. Also, can the expansion be played with a behind the car camera view? The few videos I watched, the camera is inside the car every time. Just want to make sure that this is just the user and not required/forced. Thanks.

It is worth that amount easily.

EmiPrime

Yes it's a steal at that price and yes you can play in third person view.

Picked up Superhot and the FO4 Season Pass.

Think that's probably it for me. Interested in ABZU but I want to wait for a larger price cut.
Superhot is great and Nuka World and Far Harbor are probably better than the FO4 main game.

ABZU is enjoyable but yeah I beat it in an hour and a half so

TheShocker

Debating between Dark Souls 3
And Skyrim.

I beat Skyrim on 360 and I've never played a Souls game before. Closest I've come was Nioh, which is amazing.

Got the Witness

All I can afford this time 😥😥

Sorry that's all you can get :( but it's a great game! I played it co-op with my wife and that helped a lot. We saw different puzzles in different ways and if one of us got annoyed/bored/fed up then the other one could take over.

When you get some of the harder ones you feel like a genius.

And Skyrim.

I beat Skyrim on 360 and I've never played a Souls game before. Closest I've come was Nioh, which is amazing.

Based on this info, I'd say Dark Souls 3 every time. I've only played DS1 but it was amazing.

Colbert

Banned
And Skyrim.

Skyrim DE gets a 4K patch. If you plan to get a One X I would recommend that. Also less stressing LOL

Theorry

It goes on sale occasionally. I picked it up for like $10 a few years ago. It has also been a GWG game.

Yeah i know. But that was before there was BC. So i didnt bother.
Last time to was on sale it was november tho. So not sure why its taking so long again.

Eanan

Is it still possible to buy from other marketplace regions?

Witcher 3 is only €6 on indian marketplace and its blocking me. I used to be able to buy from Russian, or is it the Indian one thats blocked only?

Novocaine

Witcher 3 is only €6 on indian marketplace and its blocking me. I used to be able to buy from Russian, or is it the Indian one thats blocked only?

Can you buy digital fund codes for Indian XBL?

Pjsprojects

I know Paypal does not work for other regions now days,even with a vpn it's a no go. Need to find a place that sells the correct gift cards and make sure they can be redeemed.

Eanan

I know Paypal does not work for other regions now days,even with a vpn it's a no go. Need to find a place that sells the correct gift cards and make sure they can be redeemed.

Yeah paypal never worked for me but the visa debit used to, but I never tried the indian marketplace so dont know if it ever worked.

So we need to search for gift cards now is it? Bah, lots of effort then to save a few euro.

RBH

I'm debating on whether to buy Crackdown 1 now or wait until November in case MS decides to bundle it with pre-orders of Crackdown 3...........🤔

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
It is worth that amount easily.

Yes it's a steal at that price and yes you can play in third person view.

Thanks for the info guys but im most likely no longer buying Storm Island or Forza Horizon 2 simply because it looks like you can only buy the 10th anniversary edition digitally for $50 and im not spending that much on a three year old game especially when all the extra content in that edition does nothing for me especially when I already own Forza Horizon 3. Seriously, why the standard edition isn't available for $20 or less is beyond me. Oh well. Thanks again for the info guys. Appreciate it.

EmiPrime

Thanks for the info guys but im most likely no longer buying Storm Island or Forza Horizon 2 simply because it looks like you can only buy the 10th anniversary edition digitally for $50 and im not spending that much on a three year old game especially when all the extra content in that edition does nothing for me especially when I already own Forza Horizon 3. Seriously, why the standard edition isn't available for $20 or less is beyond me. Oh well. Thanks again for the info guys. Appreciate it.

It was $20 2 weeks ago and it goes on sale fairly frequently.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
It was $20 2 weeks ago and it goes on sale fairly frequently.

That sucks. I only looked into Forza Horizon 2 because Storm Island is only $5. Was the $20 price tag for everyone of just Gold members? Thanks.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Will $25 most likely be the best deal for a while for Witcher 3 complete? Never put more than a few hours into the base game, but that X upgrade patch has me wanting to finally go through and play it.

Top Bottom