• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Summer Sale Jun 30 - July 10 - XB1,360,W10 - 300+ items

MauroNL

Will $25 most likely be the best deal for a while for Witcher 3 complete? Never put more than a few hours into the base game, but that X upgrade patch has me wanting to finally go through and play it.
Hasn't been lower all year so your best guess would be the Black Friday sale or just buy it now.
That sucks. I only looked into Forza Horizon 2 because Storm Island is only $5. Was the $20 price tag for everyone of just Gold members? Thanks.
Gold only probably, but there are still multiple version of the game in the Store. Standard at $50, 20th Anniversary at $70 and a Deluxe for $90. Standard edition was on sale for $20 early June so.
Which Wolfenstein is the most worth picking up?
New Order

Colbert

Banned
this is a great price for all the extra content it brings.

It is. I also had the game and also the DLC by this summer sale. But a buddy made a heads up that the GOTY edition comes with its own set of achievements. As I am in a sort of achievement hunt recently to break the 100K a welcome "gift".

poodaddy

Not sure but its probably better in couch co op anyways. Yelling abuse and re enacting gordon ramsay moments at partners works better in person lol..
This. I don't think the game would work well as an online thing, besides couch co op is where it's at.

Do you guys think the Hitman HD remasters for 360 will ever come to the Bone via BC? If I knew that was happening eventually I would immediately purchase all of them as well as the MGS HD remasters. The same question applies to the MGS HD remasters by the way, think we'll ever get em on BC?

etta

my hard graphic balls
Not sure but its probably better in couch co op anyways. Yelling abuse and re enacting gordon ramsay moments at partners works better in person lol..

Yea I played it with a bunch of people on PC in local co-op, and wanted to pick it up on Xbox due to the sale but not without online multiplayer.
I picked up Thimbleweed Park and Ori (finally lols). Xbox is shaping up a decent place for indies, I got a lot of my favorites on there and so much more coming. Cuphead, Bad Neighbor, The Last Night all look incredible. Only one that's missing is Transistor.

Fercho

My pick ups:

1. Ori and the Blind forest (heard it was one of the best live games)
2. Narcosis (looks cool)
3. Resident evil 5 (the best RE in years )
4. Disney afternoon collection (so many memories...)
5.Torment (looks cool)
6. Eternal Sonata (trying to get this since its release)
7. Tales of Vesperia (impulse buy. I don't know nothing about this game)
8. Galaga legions (why not...)
9. Bomberman (same...why not)

Colbert

Banned
My pick ups:

1. Ori and the Blind forest (heard it was one of the best live games)
2. Narcosis (looks cool)
3. Resident evil 5 (the best RE in years )
4. Disney afternoon collection (so many memories...)
5.Torment (looks cool)
6. Eternal Sonata (trying to get this since its release)
7. Tales of Vesperia (impulse buy. I don't know nothing about this game)
8. Galaga legions (why not...)
9. Bomberman (same...why not)

If you love JRPGs you will love Eternal Sonata and Tales of Vesperia. #Memories .... And Ori: a masterpiece. Have some tissues nearby!

Pulled the trigger on Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Witcher III Complete.

Never played a Witcher game but I got II from Games with Gold. Should I play that first? Or just jump into 3?

munroe

How do the resident evil origin games (zero and 1) perform on Xbox?

Tempted by those, Doom, and Thimbleweed park

Dervius

Despite myself I ended up picking up:

- SuperHot
- The Witness (Very cheap right now)
- Overcooked

Considering getting:

- Furi
- Get Even

Little Nightmares any good?

Excellent IMO, radiates atmosphere and style. Similar type of experience to the likes of Inside or Limbo. Not overly long, ~6 hours.

Keinning

temple of osiris was GWG last month (or two months ago? forgot). don't you have it already?
people said it was disappointing and guardian of light was better. i played around for a bit and found it interesting. will try to get my wife to play with me eventually. guardian of light, i never tried.

Flux

thinking of buying lara croft temple of Osiris and nba jam
Any impressions on these two?
Both of these are great to play locally.
Lara croft is quite good in terms of action and puzzle platforming. NBA jam is really enjoyable for the street style of gameplay. There's also an unlock system to get past and present stars which is fun if you are a fan.

Tomcat

temple of osiris was GWG last month (or two months ago? forgot). don't you have it already?
people said it was disappointing and guardian of light was better. i played around for a bit and found it interesting. will try to get my wife to play with me eventually. guardian of light, i never tried.

bought xbox one s last month so unfortunately don't have it. Finished on my pc the first one and thought it was great. That's why I am thinking of buying the second now.

NaviLink

I'm considering getting the Storm Island DLC for Forza Horizon 2. It seems to have good reviews. If anyone played it, is it worth the 5€?

Nothing else grabbed my interest, or it's stuff I already own.

I'm considering getting the Storm Island DLC for Forza Horizon 2. It seems to have good reviews. If anyone played it, is it worth the 5€?

Nothing else grabbed my interest, or it's stuff I already own.

I paid $10 for it and I'm still enjoying it. I paid 20 for the Hot Wheels and think it was well worth the money.

Picked up Voodoo Vince: Remastered & Far Cray Primal: Apex Edition.

Not into those roguelike games put Enter the Gungeon looks interesting or from the viewing the page, it's like smash tv in the arcade. Not sure though.

EDIT: Hell with it, Bought Enter the Gungeon for 14 bucks.

MauroNL

Some extra deals with this week' Deals with Gold, so prices are for Gold members only:

- Beyond Eyes - $3.75 - 75% off
- Color Symphony 2 - $5.00 - 50% off
- Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood - $6.99 - 30% off
- Kung-Fu for Kinect - $10.00 - 50% off
- Super Night Riders - $4.00 - 50% off
- Syberia 3 - $34.99 - 30% off
- Uncanny Valley - $6.50 - 50% off
- Use Your Words - $4.95 - 67% off
- ARSLAN: THE WARRIORS OF LEGEND - $30.00 - 50% off
- Attack on Titan - $30.00 - 50% off
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE - $12.00 - 70% off
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - $35.99 - 40% off
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 DELUXE EDITION - $45.00 - 50% off
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE Super Bundle - $50.99 - 40% off
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Season Pass - $19.50 70% off
- Worms Anniversary Edition - $29.75 - 50% off

On 360 there are multiple Dragonball games on sale too.

Theorry

Baffled we dont get Shadow of Mordor at all this week when its on sale at Steam and PSN and the next big game has a big push from MS.

Canadian

I'm thinking about getting:

• The Destiny Collection
  • Vermintide
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue
I would appreciate anyone's opinions on these games :)

I'm going to pick up:

Assetta Corsa + season pass
Witcher 3 complete
Ori
Skyrim SE
Mount & Blade Warband

Then I'm getting Andromeda for $20 at GameStop.

Anything else?

Did Assetta Corsa and Warband make a good transition to Xbox from PC?

Top Bottom