• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Most Played Week ending 7/13 (black ops begins its fall)

VertigoOA

Banned

1. Fortnite
2. NBA 2k19
3. Gta V
4. Minecraft
5. Apex Legends
6. Rainbow Six
7. Roblox
8. Black Ops
9. Destiny 2
10. Ark

Black ops falling to the number 8 position as apex legends gets a boost from its new season. GTAV jumps a few spots because gta is a beast.

Surprisingly, rainbow six has uncharacteristically dropped a few spots from its steady #3 spot.

Destiny 2 has held onto its position at 9th since its latest dlc release; the weekly roll out of content and surprises should start to slow down however. It will be interesting to see if it overtakes black ops.

Fallout 76 fell a few spots after its e3 buzz died off with For Honor, Fallout 4, Skyrim and Warframe outpacing it. However all those games and Fallout are tracking ahead of division 2.

Division 2 has mostly... flopped? I think they cannibalized the potential of the game by announcing a ghost recon game so soon after. I enjoyed both inaugural current gen ghost recon and division games ... one clearly plays better than the other ... and kinda the same shit.

Ps - fortnite is trash

Mista

Banned
I remember Apex was sitting at 4th but now Minecraft took over. R6. Siege falling to 6th is normal. It’s a mess right now

VertigoOA

Banned
I remember Apex was sitting at 4th but now Minecraft took over. R6. Siege falling to 6th is normal. It’s a mess right now

Apex was on the verge of dropping out before the season pass. Seems like the actual pass content is run of the mill cosmetic stuff and a new hero. I don’t know if that’s enough for more than just a few weeks.

On Xbox ... siege dropping isn’t really normal all. It’s interesting.

I imagine gta online must’ve had some kind of major content drop. We know Apex did. That would explain the minor shake up.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Just an observation from checking these out for a bit. It’s been in the top 3 for the last 6 months at least. It’s more impressive when considering both Siege and Destiny 2 cost day one players well over 100 - 150$ up to this point vs a sea of f2p and gamespass titles.

And as a game Ubisoft plans to support indefinitely while division 2 drops the ball... it kinda needs to stay up there

Mista

Banned
Just an observation from checking these out for a bit. It’s been in the top 3 for the last 6 months at least. It’s more impressive when considering both Siege and Destiny 2 cost day one players well over 100 - 150$ up to this point vs a sea of f2p and gamespass titles.

And as a game Ubisoft plans to support indefinitely while division 2 drops the ball... it kinda needs to stay up there
Yes understandable but like I said, this season is a mess and players are getting fed up from all the bollocks that’s happening. New operators aren’t interesting for the first time ever in Siege, lots of bugs, DDOS and glitches. People got tolerance limit my man. I’ve been with Siege since day one and this season is by far the shittiest. That’s why I said dropping was normal

Snakey125

Yes understandable but like I said, this season is a mess and players are getting fed up from all the bollocks that’s happening. New operators aren’t interesting for the first time ever in Siege, lots of bugs, DDOS and glitches. People got tolerance limit my man. I’ve been with Siege since day one and this season is by far the shittiest. That’s why I said dropping was normal

To be quite honest, Some of it is because a lot of the newer operators are getting more and more expensive that forces you to buy passes outright. Also a lot of balancing issues with operators in general.

Booting on XBL isn't new either.

Mista

Banned
To be quite honest, Some of it is because a lot of the newer operators are getting more and more expensive that forces you to buy passes outright. Also a lot of balancing issues with operators in general.

Booting on XBL isn't new either.
I’m sure most people got the season pass + the season pass covers the whole year. The balancing issues I agree on and also the trashy servers, disconnections and all that. It plays a huge factor

Top Bottom