• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One adds Xbox 360 backwards compatibility

shandy706

Sorry for the bump, but I just started playing Trouble in Paradise over the weekend and had never really played it much on the 360 after the first Viva Pinata. I got it for my wife originally.

Started playing Saturday.....was a level 23 gardener by Sunday, LOL. How many pinatas/unlocks are in this darn game?!

Also, I thought the game must not have achievements...but one finally popped around level 20 or so.

It'll be extremely interesting to see how they technically handle the DLC once they get that working. The less button presses needed to install it the better I say. If it works just like Xbox One games that would be awesome.

It'll be extremely interesting to see how they technically handle the DLC once they get that working. The less button presses needed to install it the better I say. If it works just like Xbox One games that would be awesome.

360 game DLC probably will just appear like XboxOne game DLC.

Maybe this feeling will change, but right now, I kind of hope the 360 games get sorted into a 2nd tab in the My Games and Apps section of the UI.

Parts of the UI need a overhaul and thankfully one is coming but a 360 games or Legacy games tab which didn't display the 360 banner on the games and allowed them to have nice full art would be really good.

nemisis0

Man I really hope some of the jrpgs get added but they are all mostly more then a single disc and someone said that multi discs are not supported at the moment :(

shandy706

Shadow Complex

Worms 2 : Armageddon

Geometry Wars 2

All coming shortly :)

the proofs

https://instagram.com/evilboris

I think there are another ton of Retail games coming, I don't have those 100% confirmed yet

woohoo-leo.gif

EvB

I've compiled of games that I think could be coming shortly.... not sure if I should post it as it is way more speculative.

Top Bottom