• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

CRZYSPZ

I'm just going to call it right now.

We'll be getting Far Cry 3 as a GWG title within the next few months (I'm thinking September or October, but most likely September). There's no way they're going to have all the Far Cry games on sale and even have 3's DLC on sale, but not Far Cry 3 itself without that being a hint towards something.

scitek

I own Gears of War 3 on disc, and redeemed it on the Xbox One, then lost the disc in a move...

I bought a key from Amazon and redeemed it on the Xbox 360, but any time I try to download and play it on the Xbox One, it still asks for the disk. I've tried the "clear Xbox 360 storage" option in the settings and that didn't work. The game even shows up in my "ready to install" list on the Xbox One now, but even installing it from there, it still asks for the disk. Anything else I can try, or am I stuck only playing the digital version on my Xbox 360?

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
I got Lollipop Chainsaw at a thrift store today for 3 dollars!

Soooooooo, throw that on the BC wishlist pile.

Shit I came to this thead hoping to play the mass effect trilogy on xbone but I see only the first one works? That's a bummer.

Also I got Rick rolled on mobile, with volume cranked, surrounded by people. Thanks!

Shit I came to this thead hoping to play the mass effect trilogy on xbone but I see only the first one works? That's a bummer.

Also I got Rick rolled on mobile, with volume cranked, surrounded by people. Thanks!
All ME games work with the physical disc.

ME1 is available digitally through Xbox Store and EA Access.

ME2 and ME3 are only available digitally through EA Access.

Top Bottom