Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

May 12, 2013
I don't think that actually matters. Microsoft doesnt even touch the source code for the game when they do it.

Red Dead 1's code was a huge mess yet MS was still able to o that.
According to Digital Foundry it does matter. They discussed it in one of their BC analysis videos.

@dark10x, what was the method called again?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Don't understand why they didn't make Fallout New Vegas 4k enchanced. They did the upgrade for Half Life 2 and after some time for Left 4 Dead 1/2 and Portal. We got Fallout 3 enhanced but not New Vegas...hmm that's weird.

May 12, 2013
Just had The Bureau: XCOM Declassified randomly appear under my Ready to Install as now being BC!

Anyone else?

I can't find anything about it going BC, and it's not the usual drop time either.
Does it allow you to start it? If it doesn't, the exact same thing happened with AvP and that didn't go BC until over a month later.

BBIAJ

Neo Member
Feb 9, 2018
Ah, I didn't know AvP had previously snuck out early!

Just tried booting it up, and it goes to the splash screen, then "This game may not be playable yet".

Hopefully it's not too long, maybe it could even be this Tuesday.

Apr 19, 2015
Miami
Just had The Bureau: XCOM Declassified randomly appear under my Ready to Install as now being BC!

Anyone else?

I can't find anything about it going BC, and it's not the usual drop time either.
Hopefully it'll drop soon. This was one of the few 360 games I could never get into because the performance was so abysmal.