• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Estocolmo

When's the OG Xbox compatibility coming?

I need to play the games EA should be making.

7iwjWbF.gif

I missed out on Black for Xbox, I'm hoping that game becomes BC!

calavera_jo

Neo Member
Wolfenstein (2009)
Prince of Persia (Reboot)
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Sonic Generations
Quake Arena Arcade
Bomber man Live
LA Noire
Resident Evil 5,6

Justinh

What's this about Burnout Revenge!? If that's a 'joke' I'm gonna be pretty pissed. As hilarious as we all are on this forum, surely at least get the fucking facts straight in an OP and keep the sarcastic in jokes for the topic names?

Revenge is one of the GOATs in my eyes so yeah, I'm not amused if that's a joke. If it's a genuine mistake, then fair enough.

I think it's just based on some sizzle reel when they first showed off BC and Revenge was one of the games shown off as coming. I haven't been following too closely, so I don't know if they commented on if it's coming sooner than later.

Think we will ever get prey and MGS rising ?

Prey I don't think so because Bethesda will have the rights to that and would want people to ignore that in favour of Arkane's Prey.

MGR I don't see why not at some point because Konami have been fairly decent when it comes to BC - which is why to omission of that and MGSHD are rather irritating.

So I know they made an XB1 version of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron...but what about War for Cybertron? I've been waiting for it to go BC but I don't even know at this point what they'll do.

TheKeyPit

Banned
I started playing Bioshock Infinite.

Where are the Splinter Cell games, Asuras Wrath (and many more)?

Edit: I don't like the title. It's boring.

SugarDave

Xbox 360

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Crackdown
Ninja Gaiden II
PGR4
Tales of Vesperia
Asura's Wrath

OG Xbox

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Ninja Gaiden Black
Jet Set Radio Future
Breakdown
Burnout 3: Takedown
TimeSplitters 2
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
SSX3
Silent Hill 2
Black
Spider-Man 2
Shenmue II

Please.

Xbox 360

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Crackdown
Ninja Gaiden II
PGR4
Tales of Vesperia
Asura's Wrath

OG Xbox

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Ninja Gaiden Black
Jet Set Radio Future
Breakdown
Burnout 3: Takedown
TimeSplitters 2
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
SSX3
Silent Hill 2
Black
Spider-Man 2
Shenmue II

Please.

Man, I should start looking for the Timesplitters games ASAP.

Why does it say "Burnout Revenge" is coming soon in the OP? Is it due to the talk of it happening like 2 years ago or has there been recent developments?

Blam

I really think the title needs a grammar update and the OP needs a rework.

I just updated the entire list of BC games if I've missed any tell me I'll do a rework with new graphics and the such when I can get access to my pc.

e: ahh shit I see what's wrong with the title now.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I just updated the entire list of BC games if I've missed any tell me I'll do a rework with new graphics and the such when I can get access to my pc.

e: ahh shit I see what's wrong with the title now.
missing Virtua Fighter 2

So I'm picking up Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition at Wal-Mart in about an hour.

I have a couple of questions as the only SFIV game I've played was the 3DS one.

Is it worth buying the Ultra DLC? How much is it?

Is the Arcade Edition by itself a good game? Anything else that's DLC?

And is it worth the 10 dollars I paid for it or should I return it for something else?

Prey I don't think so because Bethesda will have the rights to that and would want people to ignore that in favour of Arkane's Prey.

MGR I don't see why not at some point because Konami have been fairly decent when it comes to BC - which is why to omission of that and MGSHD are rather irritating.
The ZOE HD Collection would be interesting as well. Imagine if it ends up being better than the PS3 version post patch.

Izuna

Banned
So I'm picking up Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition at Wal-Mart in about an hour.

And is it worth the 10 dollars I paid for it or should I return it for something else?

Yeah, if you wanna play online etc. get Ultra

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty

Ultra is $20 at gamestop and comes with costumes and shit

NaviLink

We finally have a thread with a better title. Although I was partial to "Backwards to the Future".

Also, could we please tone it down with the lists of wanted games? If you want a game, go on Xbox's website and vote for it. Having game X requested every other post is tiring.

Regarding the OP, I thought Burnout Paradise was playable by now?

Blam

Do you have a source for this? The only thing I can find is an article from 2 years ago that says "Burnout Revenge Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Not Happening".

Is this a joke? Or a possible typo for Burnout Paradise?

That was Paradise.

Not sure apparently it was in a trailer for Backwards Compat and it showed Burnout Revenge there.

So they're selling Doom 3 BFG at my Wal-Mart for 13 bucks. They're also selling Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition at that price but it's sold out atm.

Anyone here recommend Doom 3 BFG? It comes with a poster and Doom 1 and 2.

Top Bottom