• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Naked Lunch

That’s a pretty shitty reason to get a One X. I would think having the best possible version of current gen games would be enough motivation
Perhaps you forgot how much better last gen's games were than the junk thats come out this one. Its not even remotely close - and im including all consoles.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Evening all, I just pre ordered Ace Combat 7 on the X1X (£49.99 Edition) and Ace Combat 6 is nowhere to be found to download, I go to the game via the store and it says to redeem a code? I have no code!

Anyone else in the same boat? :/

Last edited:

Ravi_elite

Banned
No. Pure facts.

Naked Lunch is wrong and I am right.
I win. He loses.
:)
Wrong...2v1 this gen sucks. You are whats wrong with this generation. You will accept anything given to you now. You have no taste or upper expectations. Which is why expectations do not get broken in video games anymore. Thanks for that. Xbox 360 was the golden age of online gaming

Last edited:

BBIAJ

Neo Member
Evening all, I just pre ordered Ace Combat 7 on the X1X (£49.99 Edition) and Ace Combat 6 is nowhere to be found to download, I go to the game via the store and it says to redeem a code? I have no code!

Anyone else in the same boat? :/

As stated on the Store page, you will receive the code for Ace Combat 6 via Xbox LIVE message 7 to 10 days after the offer expires on the 18th February.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Last AAA game added to the XB1 BC list was?

Still expecting this upcoming E3 to possibly be the biggest ever for MS.
I'm thinking the same. I wonder if certain announcements have either been pushed back or pushed forward to be announced at E3 once Sony announced they wouldn't have a conference.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Last AAA game added to the XB1 BC list was?

Still expecting this upcoming E3 to possibly be the biggest ever for MS.
I'm thinking the same. I wonder if certain announcements have either been pushed back or pushed forward to be announced at E3 once Sony announced they wouldn't have a conference.

E3 is still a long ways away. Seems like a long time to make people wait.

Oemenia

Banned
That's cool. Those games could really run slow and take absolutely forever to load so I'd love to see how they run on the One. C&C3 was missing some graphic effects but RA3 was absolutely butchered so an X patch would be really cool especially given how well the later games control.

gupho70

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy coming to BC as part of GwG lineup on 16 February!

4-UP-_Points_16x9-hero.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Saw the pirate and immediately thought "Risen". Maybe next time!

Also, always good to get more BC Lego games - the 360 had a lot of great ones.

Pantz

Woow, never expected Port Royale 3. It's not a great game but I loved it anyway. Back when it first came out it had some glitched achievements but it looks like that's fixed now. I'll be picking it up again then !

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Saw the tweet about Crackdown and got my hopes up that Crackdown 2 was finally BC

Seems like that's a thing that should happen, especially considering how good the first game looks on the X.

Thiagosc777

Saw the tweet about Crackdown and got my hopes up that Crackdown 2 was finally BC

Seems like that's a thing that should happen, especially considering how good the first game looks on the X.

I never played Crackdown 2, but apparently it wasn't good according to the fans of the series. I think they are trying to avoid any comparisons with it. They are very specific about the third game being like the first.

jshackles

Crackdown must have been a Gold freebie in the past. I have it and I don't believe I bought it.

They gave it away for free last year during their Xbox XO18 event.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Oh man, I'd love if Too Human went backwards compatible. I love that game to pieces. So much so that it was the first game I went out of my way to get 1000 gamerscore in.

scalman

Just backwards is not enough they should do more x1x patch enhancing for those best games out there
But only console exclusives makes sense as other you can enhance on pc allready.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Just backwards is not enough they should do more x1x patch enhancing for those best games out there
But only console exclusives makes sense as other you can enhance on pc allready.
It's not that easy. Not every game can get enchantments, it has to do with the way they were coded.

Top Bottom