• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

image.php

Had to hold my laughter in work there. First avatar quote too.

VinFTW

Can we not ruin what would be an e3 megaton. Relax, end the convo before more people see it and then make a thread for it...

Gais pls...

VinFTW

i really don't think we should make a thread

Is it going to be a download game only? This is an odd thread to release that type of info.
Yeah I hope not. I hope ms and rare realize the only kind of BK game we want is a traditional Bk platformer, basically: banjo 3

Guerrilla

I agree with ape, well do we know of anything coming out this week on the xb1 market place? Any new indie? Oh and only a few days left till SO, exciting! ;)

derFeef

I asked for a refund for Destiny but they could not find my purchse because I switch regions for buying stuff on the US marketpalce.

Am I screwed?

Ade

I asked for a refund for Destiny but they could not find my purchse because I switch regions for buying stuff on the US marketpalce.

Am I screwed?

They struggle finding my purchases and I don't region switch.

I had to send them a screenshot from billing.microsoft.com in the end (where oddly, I DO have some weird alternate billing profiles)

theDeeDubs

You guys are like moth to a flame lol.

Not getting my hopes up for now but it sure would be nice.

I'm not too invested but it would be a big goodwill type game that I can easily see happening. I'm expecting it and a Gears collection and new game announcement at the very least next E3.

I'm still kina undecided on that game, are there any good previews for it?

There's some good footage from Lobos Jr and EpicNameBro that has their own threads. Pretty much sold me on it. Seeing good Souls players play and talk about it helped for sure.

Top Bottom