• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Grabbing Zombie Driver and RBI Baseball... can't pass them up at those prices.

I can also confirm the Zombie Driver price is $7.50 in US, not $12.50.

RBI isn't that good from what ive seen, but it's normally $20, and I don't know when it will ever go less than $5, so if you are remotely interested you mine as well get it.

eastx

RBI isn't that good from what ive seen, but it's normally $20, and I don't know when it will ever go less than $5, so if you are remotely interested you mine as well get it.

Yeah, it's the only baseball game in town for Xbox One owners right now. It's decently old school but would be so easy to improve (hate the color scheme). They're supposed to add online play but I don't know if they ever did.

Zombie Driver on the other hand is good, simple fun and gives you lots to do. Gonna be streaming it this Saturday on twitch.

Banjo, you play Pier Solar on PS4 yet? I'm wondering if it's any good.

I'm assuming you're asking because you are planning to get this on the PS4? It isn't out on the Xbox One store yet, and your question had me excited because we are in an Xbox One download games thread :| To prevent my heart from breaking again could you maybe PM him or check the OT next time? My heart thanks you in advance.

Pure Pool, Blue Estate and Magic 2015 are all games I had funds set aside to buy day one and have just lost a lot of interest in due to the delays and me having a backlog looming.

eastx

Pure Pool, Blue Estate and Magic 2015 are all games I had funds set aside to buy day one and have just lost a lot of interest in due to the delays and me having a backlog looming.

They are definitely dragging their feet on all of them. Blue Estate wasn't too well-reviewed on PS4, but Pure Pool sounds very good and Magic 2015 is great. Shame that each one has taken multiple months to port, especially given that parity clause that's supposed to exist.

TK Turk

Banned
I'm assuming you're asking because you are planning to get this on the PS4? It isn't out on the Xbox One store yet, and your question had me excited because we are in an Xbox One download games thread :| To prevent my heart from breaking again could you maybe PM him or check the OT next time? My heart thanks you in advance.

No, it's because I'm planning on buying it on the Xbox One when it's actually released. I'd like to know what the game is like before actually buying it as it has gotten mixed reviews. I believe we are allowed to talk about future releases here too, no?

I regret nothing. That game doesn't even look like it's worth $5. :p

Has anyone seen the Power of Shadow free DLC for SoM? Maybe WB prematurely announced that it was available.

... RBI ended costing me $20... I had $0.55 in my account and for some reason MS decided to not accept my cc anymore. So I grabbed a $10 digital card from Amazon. But... I forgot Live charges you tax, $10.55 was not enough for the game, went back to Amazon, but there is no $5 card like psn (but there us a $15 card...) Ended buying anither $10 card...

zorbsie

Think I'm going to pick up zombie driver. Price seems right, but I'm still worried that the camera movement will give me a headache. All the videos I've seen have given me that impression. Reading Steve's review pushed me over the edge. Glad there is a static camera option.

statham

Think I'm going to pick up zombie driver. Price seems right, but I'm still worried that the camera movement will give me a headache. All the videos I've seen have given me that impression. Reading Steve's review pushed me over the edge. Glad there is a static camera option.

I'm playing now, and I prefer the static view, easier to tell whats going on.

edit: This game is buggy, my car disappeared a couple of times, and it just crashed on after beating the first boss.

I also grabbed RBI baseball and Zombie driver.. for those prices I couldnt pass them up.

Thank god I got RBI baseball for $5.. I would not pay $10 or $20 for that. I wonder why they would put it for $5 bux and then take it off.

eastx

after playing some Zombie Driver, I very much prefer Renegade Ops, I don't know if I will return to it.

They're two really different types of games with similar camera viewpoints.

Zombie Driver is a simplified horror-themed take on GTA 1 and 2. (The voice acting is bad but it's not all in your face and barely matters in the context of the game.)

Renegade Ops is a twin-stick shooter that has an absolutely awful story and voice acting that feels like torture, is a little too hard in general, and whose Achievements force you to play in single-player even though multiplayer is so much better.

Me, I liked Zombie Driver much better, but Renegade Ops probably has more mass appeal.

Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One

Looks interesting.

silence_gamescom_screenshot_05-640x360.jpg
new game for bone

Voice Commander from "Microsoft Garage" (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/) is available now for free: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/524919172367544320

It's a RTS/top down shooter game using the controller and voice commands. Can be played with up to 8 controllers and anyone in the oom can say voice commands

I just downloaded it

Banjo, you play Pier Solar on PS4 yet? I'm wondering if it's any good.
I plan on playing a lot this weekend during Extra Life. I'll let you know more impressions after this weekend bud :)

Any updates on Volgarr the Viking?

Yesterday they said this to me on twitter when I asked about the release date: "Im sure you will be very happy with the news coming soon."

_... - _._ . ...__ .____ .....

:O

I've been staring at this for a few minutes and gave up...it's too early for this stuff man!!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I will freak out if Banjo-Kazooie returns.

No Nuts and Bolts stuff--pure 3D platformer, please.

Top Bottom