• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One in The Netherlands will include Fifa 15 and Forza 5 for €399 at release

LNBL

10444721_755028967880883_8678333341084810115_n.jpg

I have to say, this is a pretty good deal. Think we will see a similar deal across the other Tier 2 european countries.

Rosur

Thats not a bad deal.

If they end up doing a similar deal for the UK (with fifa 15 and forza 5) I might get that bundle as my Xbox One purchase along with Sunset Overdrive.

Bruticuz

Banned
This will almost make me buy an Xbox One.
Waiting for some Jrpg news maybe and some Gears of War gameplay.
I have never been an big Halo fan so that will not make me buy.

Natels

Already have a PS4 and I don't need to have another console but this is a great deal. Xbox is launching in markets dominated by PS4 so they have to step up.

As an Xbox fan patience is on my best interest. I'm more than happy with my 360 for the time being, is actually better than ever.

Great deal although its clear it will be needed. Launching late in regions that Sony did well in last-gen its a no brainer for MS but good to see them do it.

wrowa

Is it hard to get an Xbox One in the Netherlands right now? I know that it's not officially released yet, but importing the console from Germany should be pretty easy. Can you find it in some stores?

Is it hard to get an Xbox One in the Netherlands right now? I know that it's not officially released yet, but importing the console from Germany should be pretty easy. Can you find it in some stores?

Yes easily but most of the times with a markup.

Kayant

Should be interesting how this works as Fifa don't help much with the UK and other EU countries at launch. Albeit it wasn't bundled with forza.

Since this is a great value deal. It doesn't have kinect bundled right?

Great deal!

I was planning on picking up an Xbox One for the Master Chief Collection in November, but if this bundle releases earlier I may have to pick it up sooner!

Bgamer90

Banned
Good deal/bundle.

As others mentioned, I wouldn't have been surprised to see FIFA 14 in the bundle either; espeically since it's an Xbox One launch title for Japan.

Edit: Just noticed Dance Central Spotlight in the Kinect bundle. I think that will be a pack in for every kinect XB1 system as well as every kinect that's sold seperately; think it's a major reason why the game is digital download only.

Great deal!

I was planning on picking up an Xbox One for the Master Chief Collection in November, but if this bundle releases earlier I may have to pick it up sooner!

The launch is in September, so yep it will be there a little bit before the MC collection. Comes out a month before Sunset Overdrive actually, so get it for that!

Good deal/bundle.

As others mentioned, I wouldn't have been surprised to see FIFA 14 in the bundle either; espeically since it's an Xbox One launch title for Japan.

Edit: Just noticed Dance Central Spotlight in the Kinect bundle. I think that will be a pack in for every kinect XB1 system as well as every kinect that's sold seperately; think it's a major reason why the game is digital download only.
Yep, I think that's part of the reason they are waiting to launch the standalone Kinect, they want to pack it in with Spotlight. It actually makes a lot of since since MS already obtained a rating for Spotlight on every ratings board. It's going to be a pack in for sure.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Hollyshit, I thought the title was a typo and it was Fifa 14. But they are giving out Fifa 15. Wow. That's a hell of a deal.

Good deal but free Fifa and free TF did nothing for it in, I doubt this will do much. It's probably DOA like in most other terrritories that aren't the US/UK

El-Suave

In the context of the Tier 2 launch this makes sense, unfortunately it also means we won't get this deal in Tier 1 of Europe. I would have been very tempted by that offer.

Good deal but free Fifa and free TF did nothing for it in, I doubt this will do much. It's probably DOA like in most other terrritories that aren't the US/UK

Not for nothing, but Fifa 14 had already been out for 2 months when it was bundled for launch of XB1, so the die-hard Fifa fans will have already gotten it on 360/PS3.

I mean, ya, not making excuses, but launching this bundle on the actual Fifa 15 release day will help a bit more I would like to think. Not astronomical or anything of course, but it's a bit better than the Fifa 14 situation.

LNBL

Ok , so it seems the €499 console is exclusive to people that have a pre-order for the Xbox One prior to the 20th of august 2013

dolemite

Bundling the newest iteration of a best selling game is wise. If they release it in the UK, there will be riots in the weekly pal charts threads.

Not for nothing, but Fifa 14 had already been out for 2 months when it was bundled for launch of XB1, so the die-hard Fifa fans will have already gotten it on 360/PS3.

I mean, ya, not making excuses, but launching this bundle on the actual Fifa 15 release day will help a bit more I would like to think. Not astronomical or anything of course, but it's a bit better than the Fifa 14 situation.

True, but then TF also did nothing outside the UK and that bundle was out day 1 with the game, so there's that. We'll see though.

Top Bottom