• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One price cut to $299/299/£279

By the way OP, UK store is showing £279.99, but it's for a bunch of consoles so it's not just a simple price cut.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/consoles

XBone.png

That's quite the deal.

Always amazed how US pay 299$ aka no tax price.

We in Europe pay 20-22% tax, because 299€ is 333$ :)

so 10% difference :)

eerik9000: where?

I would get one, but I want to see how the Windows 10 stuff is going to pan out, and even if they don't come through, I think I want to finally get a decent PC (something I haven't had since 2004).

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
What's a 1070 gonna cost? Serious question.

Unofficial price becomes official.

Bring on the Slim. I'm set with my Xbone Elites, but may consider picking up a Slim if they release an Elite Slim variant. If not, I'll probably wait until ScorpiONE before picking up another Bone (although I leave open the possibility that a killer trade-in deal could make me pull the trigger before then).

Unlikely related. Think about it. What big event is happening soon and what is likely to be announced?

The Slim. Yeah, that would make sense. Clearing old stock, which there probably is a fair bit of still in the channel, to make room for it.

I doubt they'll announce the Scorpio at E3.

THE:MILKMAN

Seems so far the consensus is this isn't enough of a cut. Doesn't bode well for the Scorpio and Neo prices....

Isn't this going to be a problem with this transition to the iterative model? Can't reduce the current price as low as would like meaning pricing the higher/newer model higher?

Shin-Ra

To the surprise of nobody, the temporary price drop wasn't so temporary. Even the gap between filled with gift cards and pack-in deals.

dragoncdf

also for those interested you can get the spring bundle 1tb harddrive,halo 5,gears of war ultimate,rare replay,ori and the blind forest,plus a extra control and free game(watch dogs,the crew,just dance,assassins creed unity) from microsoft store for $319

Is it a day that ends in Y? Sounds like a time for an Xbox One price cut. Don't see why MS keeps playing games with the pricing on this thing, they tried the same exact promotional lower price into higher price w/ extra bundling back down to lower price for reals last year and it didn't work then, won't work now. Just makes things confusing for consumers.

Top Bottom