• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One reach 100 thousand shipped in China on day one

XBOX ONE WILL DESTROY PS4 IN SALES (IN CHINA) BECAUSE CHINESE PEOPLE ARE COOL WITH AMERICA BUT DON'T LIKE THE JAPAN!

hmm...

Just for clarification, the "hmm..." was either for

a) THE CAPS
b) the fanboy sounding usage of "DESTROY"
c) the continued misconception of your statement

I haven't actually decided yet.

Edit 2

This was perfect btw :)

ibxG7p2gdkGAXZ.png

Noticed the title change, is it confirmed that it is shipped?

IGN says sold, others say "shifted"

The correct retail terminology for shipped is "sold-in," so websites tend to get them mixed up.

Microsoft makes profit when they sell consoles to retailers, so that's what matters at the end of the day.

Sold-through is more of an indication for retailers than it is for Microsoft.

VinFTW

I hope you take a similar philosophy into the next DriveClub thread you grace us with your presence in.

Unless you explain this post via PM I'm going to report this bullshit.

Throwing around fake accusations for no reason? What could I have possibly said to deserve an accusation like that.

I own and love BOTH fucking systems. I plan to buy (PS+ first, to be fair) both FH2 AND DC...

Don't tarnish my username for no fucking reason.

*reads thread title*

*reads people celebrating about 100k shipped consoles* o_O

am i missing something here or ?

and tears of joy? the hell o_O

Vestax

Banned
Bullshit. Here's some factual images from the launch:

Source

South Korea on the other hand was apparently the empty version...

China's population is 1.3 billion...not a small country, by all means.

Perhaps looking for free stuff as well? MS holds very nice launches and events. Been to several of them myself.

Unless you explain this post via PM I'm going to report this bullshit.

Throwing around fake accusations for no reason? What could I have possibly said to deserve an accusation like that.

I own and love BOTH fucking systems. I plan to buy (PS+ first, to be fair) both FH2 AND DC...

Don't tarnish my username for no fucking reason.

Well technically I haven't accused you of anything. :p

Anyway I might have gotten you mixed up with someone else. If so I apologise.

Deraj

Seems 100,000 was the number predicted in April, so what they sold at retail day one is still a mystery.

The Xbox One is expected to sell 100,000 units in China, where it is scheduled to launch in July.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-04-16-xbox-one-expected-to-sell-100k-in-china-report
BesTV had a conference call confirming that they had been in negotiations with Microsoft to do a joint-venture distribution of the Xbox One in China, expecting to sell up front 100,000 SKUs, legally, in the great Republic.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Microsoft-Aims-Sell-Xbox-One-Consoles-China-Summer-63476.html

Gskyace

XBOX ONE WILL DESTROY PS4 IN SALES (IN CHINA) BECAUSE CHINESE PEOPLE ARE COOL WITH AMERICA BUT DON'T LIKE THE JAPAN!

There is a fun fact that people in China has more more PS4 than Xbox One, actually.
So don't say that america than japan again.
Electronic devices from Japan have a great reputation.

Top Bottom