• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S 1TB (£299) and 500GB (£249) models will release in UK on 22nd September

Volotaire

The £299 1TB and £249 500GB SKUs will launch on September 22nd in the UK.

Furthermore, both will include a free digital copy of FIFA 17 complete with a free one month trial of EA Access.

MCV confirmed last week that there are currently no plans for any further 2TB Xbox One S consoles to be shipped to the UK.

We announced two new bundles for FIFA fans in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S.

With the Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle (500GB and 1TB models), EA Access members will also get to play FIFA 17 first exclusively on Xbox One beginning on September 22 – five full days before it launches.

US Models Price: 500GB FIFA Model ($299), 1TB FIFA Model ($349)

Cp-zSdKUMAAkGj3.jpg

Sources:

Caayn

We’ve seen unprecedented demand for Xbox One S across Europe and around the world, and today, we announced two new bundles for FIFA fans in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S. With the Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle – available with a 500GB or 1TB hard drive – EA Sports delivers the next installment of the biggest-selling sporting franchise in the world with exclusive content in FIFA Ultimate Team for Xbox fans. EA Access members will also get to play FIFA 17 first exclusively on Xbox One beginning on September 22 –five full days before it launches
Source: http://news.xbox.com/2016/08/16/looking-back-and-looking-forward-at-gamescom-2016/

There really needs to be ways to add like slots where you can install an additional HDDs. 500GB seems sooo small. I blew through my 500GB long ago and I have like around 15 titles only.

dealer-

Any good trade in deals in the UK for the 500GB version? Would be nice to have a 4K blu-ray player finally.

I've just pre ordered the 500GB for £250, hopefully I can sell my OG in the next couple of weeks for £150.

GAME had a trade in deal for the 2TB, think it was £199 to upgrade with a console and three games. Maybe they will do the same for the latest models.

Top Bottom