• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

DieH@rd

Banned
Vertical use is real dealbreaker for me. I don't have any place to put regular Xbox One, but I could put it into vertical space.

But, for now I don't plan getting this. Maybe Scorpio down the line.

Xbox one S

LMFAO

H2sv8lh.gif

Flux

I was too distracted by the design. Took a good moment to realize the controller is meant to be scaled to the length of the console. That is huge improvement in form factor. Maybe I can swap my current console with this and have it fit next to the PS4 in the same TV stand tray.

Will it still be quiet? I really like how quiet my X1 is compared to my PS4 and I assume it's at least partially because the X1 is huge and has more airflow or bigger fans or whatever.

Looks really great. And 2TB, nice. I thought this was going to be a budget system, wasn't expecting them to up the hard drive space.

KingBroly

Banned
Fuck me.

Yes, it's real. Yes, it was the big surprise at E3 still.

Today fucking sucks. I was so excited to see you all see this stuff get revealed.

:(

The controller looks more interesting than the box, to me.

The shoulder buttons look different.

The new box has a front USB port instead of a side one. Still needs more than one, though.

Top Bottom