• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

golem

Gonna be hard to resist, even with Scorpio around the corner. Guess my siblings are getting my X1s for xmas haha.

NateDrake

This is why I don't bother to fly and attend E3. Everything leaks a day ahead of time anyways. Why sit through a conference when everything being shown gets leaked hrs or days ahead of time.

Guess Who

Banned
How much is this going to be? I know with the PS2/360/PS3 they didn't jack the price, but this has a bigger hard drive and 4K output, so it doesn't seem out of the question that they do.

8XK4z8S.png

Well then.

Shauni

Now, this isn't the actual souped up Xbox, right? That'll be the Scorpio thing? This is literally a Xbox One Slim?

PtKid

Banned
I dont think you will see an actual 4k blu ray drive in there.

Definitely think it will be just 4k streaming and Scorpio will maybe have an actual drive.

Call me weird, but 2TB is too much for me. I only have 500GB on my PS4 and PC and its more than enough for me and I'm a digital only guy. That hard drive would drive the cost up.

I have 1tb on my PS4 and Xbox One and it hasn't been enough on either console.

Welfare

Starting off at 2TB is cool, and can go vertical. The price has to be good though or they fucked up.

They won't release it months after E3, right?

Looks nice. Controller looks slick, too. If it's got any other improvements, I might pick one up. I'm still too in love with my Astro White controller.

Top Bottom