• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

Shin-chan

That looks amazing. I might actually pick one up for the right price if it releases in Japan.

Still, if this was the last big secret for MS E3 then tomorrow was going to be a dull affair regardless of leaks.

Wagram

Feel bad for the Xbox guys this E3. This reminds me of the 2009 Sony conference where they literally lost everything prior except FFXIV.

balohna

Call me weird, but 2TB is too much for me. I only have 500GB on my PS4 and PC and its more than enough for me and I'm a digital only guy. That hard drive would drive the cost up.

Really? I can only keep like 3-4 retail games installed on my PS4 or XBO at a time with 500 GB. Plus a bunch of download-only stuff, but they're generally much smaller.

krang

Looks really nice. I don't normally change up unless I have a hardware failure, but might reconsider for this.

JP

Looks OK. I've always liked the bulkiness of the launch console though, I'm hoping the new PS4 goes for a much sturdier, bulkier design Xbox One type design.

Looks very nice. Assuming it still has the power block.

2TB is a nice step forward and I'm looking forward to what's under the hood. Really wish PS4 would leak theirs.

3076596-gamestop.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/2-tb-xbox-one-in-the-works-source-says/1100-6440689/

this is what i meant, i dont believe it was on gaf, though i could be wrong

wotta

Question to those saying they will buy this. Why would you when a new, more powerful console is due next year from Xbox? Just curious.

Top Bottom