• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

3076596-gamestop.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/2-tb-xbox-one-in-the-works-source-says/1100-6440689/

this is what i meant, i dont believe it was on gaf, though i could be wrong

$450? I can't see Microsoft going with this price.

So today there was a leaked paper with a 2TB Xbox One, and it was 449. Can someone post that ?

EDit: Ah, already posted. 450 is really hard to believe though...

Karak

Feel bad for the Xbox guys this E3. This reminds me of the 2009 Sony conference where they literally lost everything prior except FFXIV.

All conference schedules have various additional adds for conferences now if leaks occur. Well actually since like 2009 or something.

Fredrik

Oh my what a sexy little thing! :) First MS hardware with a nice design? I definitely want one, I don't need it but I want it. Not sure if it's a smart purchase at this point though with all the Scorpio talk.

KingBroly

Banned
This is why Nintendo only brought Zelda to E3. They knew everything would get leaked.

Um...can someone post a comparison between the old Xbone and the new Xbone? It doesn't look that much smaller to me.

Feorax

It looks lovely. Just can't justify it with Neo and PSVR, not to mention Scorpio, on the horizon. My OG Xbox One is young enough to last a little while longer.

It's a bit shitty if this was MS's big reveal though. Really takes away from the impact of the announcement.

Nice.

2TB hard drive is a necessity.

Interested to hear more about the controller updates, if it's closer to an Elite which is likely..

Top Bottom