• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Is someone sabotaging MS conference? How is this all getting out.

Personally I am loving it. Now I can just watch the whole 90 minutes without having to jump into the forum every two minutes only to find threads that have moved ten pages. It's so much more relaxed that way, I can really enjoy the gameplay now.

Day one at $299, anything more than that I'll probably wait. My Dev Kit works great in retail mode, but it doesn't automatically update software and firmwares anymore. :(

Has to be $299. MS needs to start playing the game for real if they want to compete.

That being said, I'm looking at my current Forza Xbox One disappointingly...

entremet

How on Earth are Sony keeping Crash Bandicoot PS4 from leaking.

5f254392_vO03NZ.xxxlarge.gif
It already did. It's Skylanders BS.

Waaghals

Call me weird, but 2TB is too much for me. I only have 500GB on my PS4 and PC and its more than enough for me and I'm a digital only guy. That hard drive would drive the cost up.

Not by all that much.

1TB of conventional HDD was rather affordable even six years ago. 2TB drives are not expensive anymore.

Is that the scorpio or just the XBox One in slim version ?

Either way that looks sexy.

Not that I will buy one though. But that is a good looking console.

FyreWulff

°°ToMmY°°;206583951 said:
Maybe they removed the features related to kinect (did xone controllers have some kind of ir in them?)

I believe the variant that has the headphone jack also has those IR LEDs removed

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Isn't HDR pretty much just on UHD Blu Rays? The mention of HDR suggests it will be an actual UHD player

I just measured the width of my Xbone and it's a little more than two Elite controllers long. If the new controller is the same width as the Elite controller, this console is only about half an inch shorter. Doesn't seem like a big improvement but if it's 40% smaller then I guess they shrunk other parts more noticeably.

oti

Banned
449 would be fucking insane of MS.

299 current xb1
Slim should be 349-399 max.

But what about Scorpio? This looks damn nice but I don't want to buy two Xbox in two years. Tell me Scorpio is years off and I'm getting the slim ASAP. Tell me Scorpio is 2017 and I will wait for that.

Top Bottom