• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

Guess Who

Banned
FWIW I don't think this was supposed to be the big surprise.

Btw: Power Brick is internal.

Here is another pic of it now that it's outed:
80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg

Looks pretty cool vertical, actually.

Elios83

Looks similar to the original.
40% smaller means that now it's about the same size of the current PS4?
Good for the 2TB HDD.

Wow/. Again if I hadn't just planned on going with a strong PC rig I would consider this. But now that MS doesn't seem to care as much about console game exclusivity it doesn't sell to at least my needs as well. Overall it is a fantastic upgrade to original XBOX ONE design.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I have 5TB external HDD, and I'm not one who typically cares about how big or small a console is. As of now, no reason for me to upgrade, but for the people out there this excites, I'm glad it appeals to many and they can finally dive in with the Xbox One. They have some exciting looking titles coming out.

Bl@de

Congrats Microsoft. Looks like one of the most beautiful consoles of all time.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Looks great, but I would die laughing at $450. What is the Scorpio going to cost? $599?

muzzymate

Wow... that seems really small, especially compared to the current. Wonder if it still includes HDMI in and Kinect port.

I wouldn't gain anything since I don't have a 4K TV and my Xbox One stays put, but that looks very slick! Would look very nice next to my TiVo Bolt.

Edit: Power brick internal too? Finally Microsoft!

WadeitOut

Scorpio is definitely going to be mentioned for specific reasons. But it doesn't sound like there is a physical presence in any capacity.

entremet

Theory: if it supports 4K and HDR, that extra horsepower can be used for games?

Soft gpu/cup hardware refresh too?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Yo that Gears pic. That isn't from the original? Ultimate Edition of Gears 2 and 3?

Top Bottom