• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

jelly

Internal power brick, sweet. Hope the console is still silent. Power brick was always the noisy thing to me.

This thread right now!

giphy.gif

FWIW I don't think this was supposed to be the big surprise.

Btw: Power Brick is internal.

Here is another pic of it now that it's outed:
https://abload.de/img/80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
This is a really pleasant looking piece of hardware. Super interested to see if Sony can match this. If Microsoft brings quality games I can see them having a good deal of success out of this E3.

El_Chino

Call me weird, but 2TB is too much for me. I only have 500GB on my PS4 and PC and its more than enough for me and I'm a digital only guy. That hard drive would drive the cost up.
You're very weird.

It looks good! Just need to see it compared to the OG Xbox One.

Loris146

80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg

Ekim are you allowed to say something about the price? Maybe a hint?

No problem if you can't of course and thanks for the picture.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Dude wat
Here's the OG:

The Xbox One is the width of two controllers, the S is the same. The One is the height of one controller, the S is the height of 3/4. I wonder if they power supply is internal, doubt it. LOL, suprised by internal power supply, nice.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.

perfection

$400 probably. Which gives them room to 50-100 discount during holiday

18-Volt

I guess it's time to replace. Hopefully launches same time with Sea of Thieves, I want to play it on my new console.

Chairhome

I'm guessing the kinect port will be removed, but i hope not. Just guessing since they've been stepping away from kinect and that would probably cut down hardware cost.

Loxley

Looks even better in that vertical pic. Man I would happily upgrade to this from my current X1 if the price is right.

timlot

Banned

Looks hot. If there is no Scorpio announcement I'm defiantly saving my money for this beauty.

I don't think this is a leak. They are probably putting it out there because its know to be at E3. Hopefully they have more surprising things to talk about.

This is a really pleasant looking piece of hardware. Super interested to see if Sony can match this. If Microsoft brings quality games I can see them having a good deal of success out of this E3.

What exactly does Sony need to match? PS4 is already as slim as it's gonna get. If you're talking about them releasing PS4s with 2TB hard drives then I agree.

Qassim

I hope it doesn't sacrifice the excellent low noise operation of the current model. It'd be a huge shame to lose out on that.

Top Bottom