• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One UI vid w/Snap

PBY

Banned
damn, some of the windowed stuff looks super slick.

dunno what use id have for this personally, but it looks like those rumors were way off

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
It looks promising, but web browsing maybe not so much. This is what 'second screens' are made for.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
wow, The way it resizes the resolution, they better make it so that it keeps the aspect ratio in the final build.

Otherwise, I don't see why I would use this with a laptop by my side. Concept is cool.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Wish we had more context on the video. Where was the video taken? Was it a "live" demonstration or a demo under the best possible conditions?

Hivemind posts already? Give it a rest.

Did you even watch the video? Its very clearly just a random demonstration, nothing preplanned.

As for snapping, I use on it my surface to watch sports while doing other stuff.

fl0w

I just don't see a reason to look up movie tickets or google while in-game. There's usually a tablet or phone or laptop around these days anyways, which I'd much rather use.

nynt9

really slick

Xbox one
(Today, 11:32 PM)

image.php

Will the snap mode work in all games ? Considering the one allows you to take 10% of the resources given to the OS for stuff like this to utilize in the game if needed?

Top Bottom