• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle

Shin

Banned
Looks interesting to say the least, can hardly recognize that it's a One X.
Not my thing personally, but A for effort, like the samurai face on the back of the joypad though.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I like the controller way more, I feel like someone designed the console separate from the controller. Would have been cool to have a slick car design like the one you drive in the game.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Special Edition Consoles are the biggest limp dick in this industry in my opinion. For those that like and collect this stuff you do you!
Its smart business wise because you selling another console maybe to someone who already has one because they like the limited design, same for controllers. Money is money

Meowzers

It looks cool, but I've never been into this kind of thing. If you're a collector then it's more for you. It doesn't enhance anything.

Though...with glow in the dark features, it may keep down the electric bill.

The console's coloring and faux weathering immediately made me think of the Borderlands franchise. Regardless, the design doesn't do anything for me, but it also comes to mind that Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't have much of an aesthetic identity.

Last edited:

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Sexy and a great deal for players .. BUT hell no I will not play Cyberpunk 2077 on this gen consoles .. I’m gonna enjoy the ride on next gen beasts and to be specific I will enjoy it on PS5

Last edited:

Max_Po

Banned
If there's one thing MS has had over Sony this gen, it's their limited edition consoles. Way more attractive!

You gotta be fucking kidding me, Spider man PS4 Pro, 25 Year PS4, 500 Million PS4 Pro, Death Stranding PS4 Pro ... Golden PS4, Days of Play..

...I HAVE THEM ALL

on the other hand, I have Project Scorpio ED X and depending on financial situation I might get this ... but I rather save $$ for next gen.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Why spend money on a console now unless it’s a ridiculous value.
Yeh, the X has gone down as much as 200 bucks lately. It looks really nice (top 10 even in LE consoles) but I can't justify getting this. Specially now thanks to corona chan.

I play games pretty much exclusively on my PC...but holy shit I would shell out the money to buy 3 just for display purposes. Those are fucking goregous.

Raziel

why not Series X... who wants to waste $$$ on OneX ....

The branding on the side is actually appropriate.

tQGnpZe.jpg

RPS37

Why is this releasing in June when the game is supposed to release in September?
Why is it a One X and not a Series X?
How much does it cost? Where can I get one? ( :D )

spookyfish

Damn, I love the Xbox LEs this gen, while I have only really liked the only the 500 mil and 20th anni PS4.

Yep. I have a Scorpio Edition and a Gears 5 Edition X. I did score a 500 Million PS4 and a Kingdom Hearts PS4, tho. (Had Death Stranding console on order, and the.n canceled it.)

Kagey K

Banned
As nice as this console is I can’t see it selling except to the most hardcore. It doesn’t come with the game (at console launch anyway) and it’s so close to the series X launch.

They would have been better off to use it as a special edition launch series X.

//DEVIL//

As nice as this console is I can’t see it selling except to the most hardcore. It doesn’t come with the game (at console launch anyway) and it’s so close to the series X launch.

They would have been better off to use it as a special edition launch series X.
special edition 2 to 3 months after the game is out ? anddddd on launch day of the xbox series X ??

does...not...compute...

Kagey K

Banned
special edition 2 to 3 months after the game is out ? anddddd on launch day of the xbox series X ??

does...not...compute...
They had a special edition for the X (Scorpio) on launch day. They could have done a program where you got Cyberpunk the day it released for the one and got the console when it launches (or even a few days before launch)

Its no more nonsensical then releasing a console months before the game is out.

If anything it’s the last minute game delay that hurt everything, MS knows they can’t wait to release the special edition X until the game is out, but CD Projekt Red doesn’t want to release the game until it’s ready.

It’s a series of unfortunate events for MS, in this situation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom