• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
So, I checked on mobile and it showed sold out. However, just for fun I checked on my PC and it did not show sold out. The pages were loading slowly, but I was able to add to cart, update payment method and place order. So... yeah, if you are interested, check ASAP.

I Went ahead and grabbed one. Figure the worst that happens is i change my mind and sell it
For a profit probably
or just return it.

I was going back and forth on a new pc build or a Series X and MacBook upgrade for awhile. I’m expecting the Series X To be pretty expensive, and with this including a game that brings it down.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Saw this tweet early this morning and bought it

Don't care about the series X at all my xbox 360 is getting pretty 'temperamental' in its old age needed a replacement and $299 is a steal!

Bought one myself it's a goddamn steal for a very rare, in limited production, gorgeous LE. Game and expansion included, you can't be serious 😮🤤😋

Wizz-Art

when I saw the price at 299 at my online dealer I impulse bought one, despite owning a One X, One S and One limited white Sunset Overdrive edition:messenger_sunglasses:

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I got so close to buying it from Microsoft last night and then from Best Buy this morning, but I managed to resist. I've got so much to play as it is, don't need to be adding more platforms to the mix.

I went looking for one when i saw the Price was only 300 and it is sold out everywhere how many unit of the limited edition did they make.

Wizz-Art

I went looking for one when i saw the Price was only 300 and it is sold out everywhere how many unit of the limited edition did they make.

They made 45K off them and it seems they're sold out at a lot of places.

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon and it's even better in real life. My old one replaces the OG in the bedroom, the S is at my parents house. The new X added 1 month of ultimate to my account, and Cyberpunk is also added almost automatically to the account you use to log in., just need to press confirm when the claiming page shows up when you set-up the machine for the first time. The controller is very beautiful, it has a rubber textured grip underneath and as I always use rubber caps on the sticks I had some red ones that I added and it looks awesome.. Very happy with the purchase!

Hostile_18

Banned
Amazing deal.

However, I'd be extremely concerned getting this console now the way its getting phased out in the UK. I think you can tell Microsoft's plans for it going forward.

Dee_Dee

I almost bought this just so I could play PSO2 for 12 hours a day. I talked myself out of it.

God I really want to play PSO2....

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Is it sold out everywhere now? Don't see any available on Best Buy, Gamestop, or Amazon.

Why did they price this so cheap? Could have sold them all at $399 for sure.

Sony

Nintendo
These beauties were sold out fast. Makes sense, there's only 50k made/sold. I got one of them. If you're interested, DM me :).

Top Bottom