• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Yes fallout 4 and fallout 3 look incredible in 4k.
The detail and clarity is so pristine.

New vegas needs a 4k patch please MS..

Is it me or are the Fallout 4/Skyrim patches just meh. I mean it's great that they at least matched the Pro patches but I thought they would look a lot better. :(

I guess that's on Bethesda

Fallout 4 looks great in 4k to me. What were you expecting to be done for the Skyrim patch?

New vegas needs a 4k patch please MS..

Absolutely. That seems like low hanging fruit technically (considering the fact that it's the same game engine as F3). I'm getting the impression that the 4k 360 titles were just a once off.

Fallout 4 looks great in 4k to me. What were you expecting to be done for the Skyrim patch?

Absolutely. That seems like low hanging fruit technically (considering the fact that it's the same game engine as F3). I'm getting the impression that the 4k 360 titles were just a once off.

Not sure, it didn't seem like a big jump compared to games like RoTR,Hitman, and Ghost Recon.

Hope they do heaps more enhanced xbox 360 games skate 3 and fallout look great :)

I'm wishing for the exact same thing! Hopefully we start seeing more 4k updates for Xbox 360 games very soon. The BC program seems to have slowed down a lot of late. It's a bit disappointing.

On an unrelated note: Has Prey been announced to be getting a 4k update on the X? The PS4 Pro got an update, but I don't want to pick up that version if the X is going to get an enhancement eventually...

Hawk269

I agree with everyone that says they need more 360 games given the 4k treatment. There are so many games that I would love to see given this treatment. Off the top of my head the following is what I would love to see sometime soon:

Forza Horizon
Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3
Fable 2 & 3
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Gears of War 2
Halo Wars

What's the probability of getting Souls treatment on this thing? Talking 2 & 3. Just picked up a used copy of DS3 and didn't realize it was 900p. At least the frame rate was steady.

For Honor: Xbox One X Enhanced - 4K Update | Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yUbfwUNwAU&feature=youtu.be

MhZJCdz.gif

I tried the beta for the olympic game, if performance is just as bad they can keep their enhanced patch.

Yeah, I haven't heard good things. I'm going to put it on again later to see how it runs - when I put it on briefly earlier it was stuttering slightly. I hope they fix it as it's a fun game and it could look fantastic.

TrackZ

If they can do more of the same 360 updates to lots of BC games, we borderline don’t even need remasters. I’ve checked out Gears 3 and Mirrors Edge which are amazing.

Really hoping the Witcher 3 patch comes out this month. Or tomorrow. That’d be great.

Also, The Division is getting a large, free update coming tomorrow and I’m curious if it’ll get an X update too.

Really hoping the Witcher 3 patch comes out this month. Or tomorrow. That’d be great.

Also, The Division is getting a large, free update coming tomorrow and I’m curious if it’ll get an X update too.

Apparently not. 1.8 will be significant, but they are releasing the X update later.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA

Isn’t the One X enhancing team on vacation now?

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Heck I’d be happy if they patched every old game to have dynamic resolution.

On that note it’s rather frustrating and disappointing that Doom, Witcher 3 and Prey (may not get one) haven’t been released yet.

OK, Steep has been enhanced and it looks pretty damn good. It runs smoothly (slight stuttering when joining or leaving a party) and I can see myself getting back into it. I'm still hearing people having problems with it though, so they need to sort that ASAP.

38811738092_19af9ba94d_o.png

27066138589_2a18c2c2cf_o.png

38842664071_64b0c07b21_o.jpg

38811738892_62935ac152_o.png

says X1XE=True, what do you guys think? am i too early? Patch is supposed to go live the 5th

The game already looked good so it's hard to tell.

Rob_27

So I got an update today only 250 to 300 meg. This pushed it to version 1.0.0.11 but the Bethesda page shows Xbox one x patch to be 1.5 something..

It won't update anymore than this.

What is everyone one else on?

I think the game is totalling 35.5 gig at the moment.

Cheers.

splattered

Updates are out I'm downloading now... Only had destiny 2 and for honor in my enhanced list so far. Not sure if any other games are getting enhanced today?

So I got an update today only 250 to 300 meg. This pushed it to version 1.0.0.11 but the Bethesda page shows Xbox one x patch to be 1.5 something..

It won't update anymore than this.

What is everyone one else on?

I think the game is totalling 35.5 gig at the moment.

Cheers.

i got the same 251 meg and when i checked on the enhanced list it said enhanced now. thats weird i thought it would be a bigger file :/

Oh good, it was getting annoying having to change my control options from the defaults every time I loaded the game. Cheers for the heads up.

If they can do more of the same 360 updates to lots of BC games, we borderline don’t even need remasters. I’ve checked out Gears 3 and Mirrors Edge which are amazing.

I fear that is the reason why we're not going to get many. Publishers would prefer to sell you the same content again rather than let you have a free update to existing software that you already own.

munroe

Just playing through gears 4, looks great in 4k HDR and I'm having fun playing it also. Did this sell particular well, I see it's in the game pass now

HDR really brings Destiny 2 to Life, playing on a Sony 900e. The 4K resolution looks to be dynamic as it looks sharp at times and others just average. FPS is at 30 and holds well amidst all the chaotic particle effects and such. Overall looks much better and HDR as a lot to the mood of the game I'll post pics later

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Not sure if this is the right thread considering I'm not sure if the whole shrinkable games is just an Xbox One X feature but today we're going through my hard drive I noticed several games have huge reductions such as Doom which is 58 gigs now at one point it was much larger.

solis74

HDR really brings Destiny 2 to Life, playing on a Sony 900e. The 4K resolution looks to be dynamic as it looks sharp at times and others just average. FPS is at 30 and holds well amidst all the chaotic particle effects and such. Overall looks much better and HDR as a lot to the mood of the game I'll post pics later

Cool.

Top Bottom