• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Space_nut

DKLAE3KW0AAd6PY.jpg-large.jpeg

Yas!!!!!

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Still no Doom on the Majors list, what do we think the deal with its disapearance ? Im wondering if they was having issues keeping it 60fps with the enhancements, although id be surprised as it runs so well on lower end hardwear.

Still no Doom on the Majors list, what do we think the deal with its disapearance ? Im wondering if they was having issues keeping it 60fps with the enhancements, although id be surprised as it runs so well on lower end hardwear.

I could be talking out of my ass here but I wouldn't be surprised if the DOOM team is focusing on the switch port at the moment. I think, right now, they really want to push the full priced, portable, version of DOOM before they push the $20 version.

black070

i wonder when they were going to actually announce that CoD is x enhanced? at launch? lol

Games that Microsoft had marketing deals with last year e.g. Battlefield 1, FIFA 17 etc just had their Pro patches randomly drop, the latter was especially unceremonious with people having to wait for tech analysis' to know what exactly the patches entailed - I'd imagine the same to occur with games that Sony now has marketing deals with.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
I could be talking out of my ass here but I wouldn't be surprised if the DOOM team is focusing on the switch port at the moment. I think, right now, they really want to push the full priced, portable, version of DOOM before they push the $20 version.

Good point, probably true sadly. Hope we get it at some point though.

Nobody has the WW2 trademark. So just run huge generic advertisement posters with:

WW2 - now in 4K on Xbox One X

Never referring to Call of Duty or the actual game.

leeh

Hold on, Battlefront 2 is 1080p on Pro and 4K (not yet confirmed native) in 4K on X?

That is quite the difference then, wow. Jez Corden did say BF1 was going to be native 4K on Scorpio a few months ago. So maybe it really is native then.
I don't believe that BFII will be 4K on the 1X, I just seriously can't see that happening. 4K CBR I could believe.

Klocker

Would Golf Club 2 get patch this it runs at 720p and need 16x AF bad?

god I would hope so, wait GC2 runs at 720? thought that was GC1 and 2 ran at 900 on xbox?

at least the AF will automatically help as well as eliminating tearing, but hope they enhance to higher res

FZW

The only new thing I learned from that is we will be able to sort for X1X Enhanced in the store and games list. Which is actually really nice.

Not really new, if you're in the Dashboard Alpha program the option is already there. For weeks now.

Maybe it's my own fault but i thought it was going to be a given that all the games that received patches on Pro would be made for X as well. I would love to see Alien Isolation patched for example and i believe it got one on Pro?

I guess patches can still be announced and made for already released games even after the launch of the X but i'm not yet getting my hopes up on that. Also...not SW Battlefront? Definitely gutted about most likely not getting a Mass Effect patch, a goddamn shame because it really doesn't look too hot on Xbox One right now. And yeah.....most of them all...Watch_Dogs 2.

Sweet, hope this means a Pro patch is on the cards too.

I don't think exact details have been revealed, but it already runs at native 4K on the Pro, so it can only go up from there on the X.

I guess it's possible it'll just be a copy of the Pro patch, so Native 4K and that's it, or maybe they have added extra effects. Can't see them implementing 60fps here. But Fallout 4 and Skyrim at Native 4K should be pretty sweet to begin with and with extra stuff.....hey i am all for it! Still need to finish Far Harbor and start with Nukatown.

FN-2187

It looks like a few games were added to the official list in addition to DOOM. I don't recall NHL 18 and NBA Live 18 being on there before.

Is there still no official confirmation that Destiny 2 will be getting an X patch? I mean I know it’s pretty much all but confirmed since they said they’re “evaluating it” at E3 but still... I just want to hear a real confirmation already.

Colbert

Banned
Is there still no official confirmation that Destiny 2 will be getting an X patch? I mean I know it’s pretty much all but confirmed since they said they’re “evaluating it” at E3 but still... I just want to hear a real confirmation already.

A MS/Xbox team visited Bungie recently. Guess what they talked about ...

Sorry Ive been out of the loop lately... Is Forza 7 On xbox1x simply 4k with the same trackside detail as xbox 1 or will there be extra foliage, trees, etc?

Colbert

Banned
Yoooo what! Source? Not that I don't believe you, I just haven't seen anything about that.
It's always good to have some sort of confirmation from the twitter account of the now Chief Gaming Officer at MS.

EBdmaXG.png

Bit late for that would you say?
Enough time considering how easy it seems to be to port over from Xbox One. Also, do you remember last time MS did the same by sending some engineers to bring the game from 900p to 1080p in a very short time frame with the first game? Worked out well too.

Cross save?

Enlighten us
This I don't know. But you can safely assume they talked about Xbox One X Enhanced support!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Smelling my own farts but I'm kind of impatient for 4K Halo 5 at my house. It's fun to play at work but I know my own TV way better and want to see how it looks there.

Hoping that Halo 5 patch is ready for launch. MCC isn't getting a 4K patch is it?

The Destiny 2 stuff is nothing to shocking really. Obviously it was gonna get improved for One X. Would be insane if not. However we don't know if they will improve it over how it looks and performs on Pro.

Top Bottom