• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Theorry

Halo 5 in 4K should be glorious yeah. I mean the res was holding it back abit. But the art + 60fps is already on point. Now with a extra sharp image should look nice.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man I'm so bummed Deus Ex isn't getting a resolution boost. It's the one damn game I wanted to replay when XB1X launched. At least we got Witcher III.

I bet we wont even get an update for Destiny 2 until after the console releases, like late Nov or early Dec.

For me Gears 4 is the only game so far that is shown me as X enhanced. Game is 94GB. Don't know if this includes the patch or not. What was the controller key combination to display additional information? And when I have to press it?

LB + RB + View Button (Back/Select)

R aka Bon

It is very much like Forge so keep your expectations in check however I think Forge looks amazing on my 4k TV and the campaign stuff on Scorpio looks better Imo. Ymmv.

I suspect the graphical shortcoming will be a bit more noticeable if this video is anything to go by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYokjeEx78c but I am not sure if they or the video display HQ textures, nonetheless they claim it runs at max settings.

Will wait to pass judgement till it's actually out.

Head.spawn

I wonder if the Asset thing just shows which units the game is compatible with, like if they used the latest SDK it should automatically have support for Xbox One X. At this point I get the feeling it's not a good indicator as to whether or not there are Xbox One X assets or enhanced features (outside of the automatic performance boost things which come from just being on the latest SDK).

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I suspect the graphical shortcoming will be a bit more noticeable if this video is anything to go by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYokjeEx78c but I am not sure if they or the video display HQ textures, nonetheless they claim it runs at max settings.

I'm specifically talking about the increased texture resolution, not the overall IQ, frame rate, draw distance, aliasing etc.

Will wait to pass judgement till it's actually out.

Always the right approach.

Argh. So annoying that we are weeks away from launch and othing has been said about Destiny 2.

I believe there's some marketing deal preventing the details from getting out at this point. It should be gorgeous regardless, but I hope we get a little extra sauce on top of what the Pro gets.

Raide

I believe there's some marketing deal preventing the details from getting out at this point. It should be gorgeous regardless, but I hope we get a little extra sauce on top of what the Pro gets.

As much as I don't want to believe that, it feels like it's being head back on purpose. Kinda expecting Pro but a bit smoother. I doubt Bungie are going to out more effort than the one they are being paid to market.

Argh. So annoying that we are weeks away from launch and othing has been said about Destiny 2.

PS4 Pro still doesn't have HDR support on Destiny 2 yet right? I'd imagine they're waiting to just release that update alongside whatever they have planned for the One X. It would be silly to announce One X support without HDR, only to have it come "later" to both platforms. Might as well just do it all at once.

PS4 Pro still doesn't have HDR support on Destiny 2 yet right? I'd imagine they're waiting to just release that update alongside whatever they have planned for the One X. It would be silly to announce One X support without HDR, only to have it come "later" to both platforms. Might as well just do it all at once.

I think HDR support alone will be a huge upgrade visually. Some of those particle effects popping off the screen will be amazing. Good game for it.

Bsigg12

So MCC is coming per Bonnie Ross.

They're going to start running builds in the Xbox Insider Program next spring it sounds like.

TURBO1112

That's a very low end Sony TV. It's by no means terrible, but for that price you can do much better.

For that price you are much much much better off getting the TCL P607/605 or a Vizio M series TV.

Despite being known for being cheap TCL and Vizio have outstanding TVs.

TCL
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tcl-55...dynamic-range-roku-tv/5878705.p?skuId=5878705

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y6FSV5Q/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Vizio

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-...th-high-dynamic-range/5762814.p?skuId=5762814

Thanks. yeah I noticed these Tvs as well in my research. Just not sure if 55in will work where I game.

c0de

I hope DF will visit MCC when Scorpio releases. I want to see what the "boost" mode is able to do with MCC. The games were not really locked, IIRC.

peppers

REALLY excited for the 4K patch + fixes. I guess I should delay my Halo 6 anticipation MCC replay until it lands...
Thanks Stinkles!

Natiko

Banned
Any word on Prey? Picked up a cheap copy awhile back and was holding off starting in case it was patched for the One X.

Man idk why they cant give you a option if the game can do it, For example like the Surge and Tomb Raider, have a 1080p/60fps option as well.

Any word on Prey? Picked up a cheap copy awhile back and was holding off starting in case it was patched for the One X.

No word on a patch that I've seen, but the One X should at least improve the load times. They felt a bit long to me when I first started playing. I'm currently waiting for the One X to resume playing as well.

No word on a patch that I've seen, but the One X should at least improve the load times. They felt a bit long to me when I first started playing. I'm currently waiting for the One X to resume playing as well.

Definitely would appreciate this on Prey, even without an enhancement patch. Mass Effect: Andromeda too would benefit greatly from reduced loading - Andromeda will be my personal unenhanced title stress test with how poorly it currently performs.

Stevey

Halo MCC will have Xbox One X enhancements in 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/Halo/status/920444326743654400

54W1Mga.gif

harz-marz

So if a game has dynamic resolution but no specific patch for One X, is 1080p the highest resolution it can achieve? Or can it push past this?

Sorry if this is a daft question!

FZW

So if a game has dynamic resolution but no specific patch for One X, is 1080p the highest resolution it can achieve? Or can it push past this?

it depends on what the target resolution is for the game. Most times this is 1080p.

EvB

There have been no recorded example of a game rendering above 1080p on Xbox One. It will need to be patched

Really the games I want to see short term are:

Destiny 2
Halo 5
Forza 7
Ori DE
The Witcher 3, which I have been holding off replaying until 4K.

Was there ever mention of Ori getting an update? People keep saying that but I haven't seen anything. The sequel will definitely support it, but I haven't seen anything about the original.

Top Bottom