• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Pantz

Gold Member
Anyone have Alice: Madness Returns?

I saw someone posting about it saying it looks insane, even without a patch. They said they didn't know to post a screenshot though.

So now I'm curious but it's $20...

nemisis0

I saw someone posting about it saying it looks insane, even without a patch. They said they didn't know to post a screenshot though.

I do but have not checked it out yet with x.

razzel

I have no basis for comparison since it’s been so long since I’ve played it, but it does look pretty good

Is this the one you had to pay for?

;P

giphy.gif

Unity2012

Crysis 2 and 3 would look amazing on the X.

Great idea. I would love to see the first one enhanced too. The game was impressive back when it came out.

Now for more wishful thinking, I'd like to see the Splinter Cell series backward compatible and enhanced.

I've heard mixed sources indicate that Tekken 7 has been enhanced. The Xbox One version played at 720p with graphical effects reduced I definitely don't want to buy this one unless it's been patched. Can someone confirm?

I've heard mixed sources indicate that Tekken 7 has been enhanced. The Xbox One version played at 720p with graphical effects reduced I definitely don't want to buy this one unless it's been patched. Can someone confirm?
Hopefully. That game's a jaggied mess on basic platforms. The X could go up to 1440p, I believe.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I cant seem to want to play the non enhanced games now! Like I wont touch them if they not enhanced. Hurry devs more money in your pocket

Lol.i feel your pain. Only way that happens is on my other Xbox in another room since I it's not an option on that tv.

Pantz

Gold Member
I cant seem to want to play the non enhanced games now! Like I wont touch them if they not enhanced. Hurry devs more money in your pocket

Man, I now notice all the pixels in 1080p content. Watching a series in Netflix and it's amazing all the pixelation I never noticed before experiencing TRUE 4K. It's almost a curse, but so worth it.

Isurus

Man, I now notice all the pixels in 1080p content. Watching a series in Netflix and it's amazing all the pixelation I never noticed before experiencing TRUE 4K. It's almost a curse, but so worth it.

I'm in the same boat. Any content I watch now that isn't 4K is instantly noticeable. I booted up Destiny 2 after playing Battlefront 2 the other day and was thinking to myself "wow, what a huge difference". Can't wait for more games to get enhanced.

AmyS

So, a full week into X1X launch and the Skyrim SE X1X Enhanced patch still isn't out...wasn't the PS4 Pro 4K update there on day one?

Zimmy68

So, a full week into X1X launch and the Skyrim SE X1X Enhanced patch still isn't out...wasn't the PS4 Pro 4K update there on day one?

Yep, I remember trading in the Xbox version for PS4 because of the Pro, probably a year ago.

Ovech-King

Gold Member
Is Forza horizon 3 enhanced in some way yet? I think it looks phenomenal right now but i haven't played an xbox since 2009 .. so?

Top Bottom