• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I didn't think that the Xbox 360 version of FC3 was enhanced?

Either way, the new version of Far Cry 3 is massively improved from the last gen console version. JohnnyFootball JohnnyFootball is right in saying that I was being a tad hyperbolic in my original post. The new version is massively improved from the original. But it's still incredibly disappointing overall as there's no AA on the Xbox One / X version at all. Compared to the PC version it's just a quick and dirty cash-grab. But it's still an improvement over the Xbox 360 version. That's not saying much though. It's a missed opportunity IMO. FC3 deserved more effort on behalf of Ubisoft and the contracted dev team as it's a fantastic game.

The 360 version is not enhanced and it is quite inferior to the Classic version.
It would also appear that AA has been patched into the X1X version. It must not have been mentioned in the patch notes but it is noticeably sharper than it was on release day after it got the dead zone patch.

In fact I am quite pleased with it despite it being a bare bones port. Being part of the season pass makes it a pretty good deal.

Last edited:
The 360 version is not enhanced and it is quite inferior to the Classic version.
It would also appear that AA has been patched into the X1X version. It must not have been mentioned in the patch notes but it is noticeably sharper than it was on release day after it got the dead zone patch.

In fact I am quite pleased with it despite it being a bare bones port. Being part of the season pass makes it a pretty good deal.

Cheers for the heads-up regarding the patch. I'll add it back on to my "to buy" list then. It's great that they're supporting it post-release.

MadViking

New enhanced releases

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends - 3840x2160
Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered - 3840x2160, also 1800p 60 fps mode
Bomber Crew - 3840x2160
Shining Resonance Refrain - 3840x2160
MXGP Pro - Unknown HDR
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - 3840x2160
Earthfall - 3840x2160 HDR
The Spectrum Retreat - Unknown

MadViking

New enhanced releases

Danger Zone 2 - 3840x2160
Insane Robots - Unknown
MOTHERGUNSHIP - 1920x1080
Tempest 4000 - 3840x2160
The Mooseman - 3840x2160
No Man's Sky - 3840x2160 HDR
Train Sim World - Unknown

Previously released and now enhanced

X-Morph: Defense - 3840x2160

TLZ

Banned
Finally got an X. :D

Can't wait to set it up and play enhanced Xbox and 360 games.

Is xbox.com the best source for the list?

splattered

Woo Hoo that's awesome! Havent played BF1 in forever and have been wanting to go back to it again... can't wait for the update!

MadViking

New enhanced releases

Gene Rain - 3840x2160
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - 3840x2160 HDR
Forsaken Remastered - 3840x2160
State of Anarchy: Master of Mayhem - 3840x2160

Previously released and now enhanced

Battlefield I - 3840x2160 HDR

bf1 multiplayer baby!
i1OCT13.jpg
yA4uP9T.jpg
5xyF2qB.jpg
2BCDsHr.jpg
lukU5oR.jpg
D0sTODz.jpg
H1txqqn.jpg
Kz45F3b.jpg
fbL8n51.jpg
kQ245rD.jpg
6SM5F1E.jpg
a1BWPLj.jpg
oloLtQT.jpg

The bf1 patch is a bit of a clusterfuck....almost my entire platoon had issues with lag/stuttering last night

Here's hoping it was just server side

MadViking

New enhanced releases

Hyper Universe - 3840x2160 HDR
EA Sports Madden NFL 19 - 3840x2160 HDR
We Happy Few - 3840x2160
Airheart - Tales of broken Wings - 3840x2160 HDR

RobRSG

The bf1 patch is a bit of a clusterfuck....almost my entire platoon had issues with lag/stuttering last night

Here's hoping it was just server side

It's a bug related to voice chat on the Xbox party system... Drops sharply the performance if you use while playing. Hope they fix it soon.

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
Saw a huge update for Batman: Return to Arkham but thought nothing out of it. But apparently both titles have been X enhanced as seen on Major's Blog. Has anyone more info?

huh. You know at first I thought Xbox One X might not be a great value because it would have only enhancements for games in the last couple years of this gen...but every time a title is retroactively enhanced it makes the console more appealing.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Saw a huge update for Batman: Return to Arkham but thought nothing out of it. But apparently both titles have been X enhanced as seen on Major's Blog. Has anyone more info?
thats awesome. I had heard that collection was a bit rough so i never got around to picking it up. I might have to now.

Skyfox

The price for Return to Arkham has crept up so I’ve bought a copy just now for €25 from base.

Wish I’d known the enhancement was coming as it was about €13 a month ago.

Can’t wait to try it out though!

Not sure if this is the right place. But I've been thinking about buying the X1X for a while now. I've been leaning towards buying a graphics card for my PC instead, but with the prices of cards these days and the fact that RDR2 won't launch with PC I'm considering picking up the X instead.

My biggest worry is the console might become obsolete when next gen arrives. I've heard some rumors that the X is already a kind of next gen console, there will be some crossing between the two. How true is this?

My xbox one staring to show age already, and I want to be ready for the next batch of big name games coming out. Sekiro, Cyberpunk, RDR2, Halo Infinite specifically

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place. But I've been thinking about buying the X1X for a while now. I've been leaning towards buying a graphics card for my PC instead, but with the prices of cards these days and the fact that RDR2 won't launch with PC I'm considering picking up the X instead.

My biggest worry is the console might become obsolete when next gen arrives. I've heard some rumors that the X is already a kind of next gen console, there will be some crossing between the two. How true is this?

My xbox one staring to show age already, and I want to be ready for the next batch of big name games coming out. Sekiro, Cyberpunk, RDR2, Halo Infinite specifically
All games on the next-gen Xbox will be able to be played on the Xbox One X, at least that is what Microsoft has said. So for now, the Xbox One X is forward compatible unless plans change.

Ulysses 31

What do you consider obsolete? Older games will still play on older hardware. It remains to be seen if next gen consoles will be BC.

What do you consider obsolete? Older games will still play on older hardware. It remains to be seen if next gen consoles will be BC.

The 360 felt very obsolete when next gen came, the new exclusives stopped making it to the console, many games started coming very unfinished etc... I’m just scared that if there is a new Xbox 2020, newer games will start to be designed exclusively for that

Seems that isn’t the case tho

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
All games on the next-gen Xbox will be able to be played on the Xbox One X, at least that is what Microsoft has said. So for now, the Xbox One X is forward compatible unless plans change.
When they mentioned forwards compatibility, didn't they mean that games released now will be able to take advantage of the next Xbox's improved specs? Similar to X enhanced games.

Return to Arkham looks MUCH MUCH better.

Metro Redux is the number one on my list of games I want patched.

That's good to hear. I've now added it to my "to buy" list. I finished Asylum back in the day but I never played Arkham City, so it'd be cool to finally check it out on the X.

Metro Redux is on my personal list of games that I want to be enhanced as well. Hopefully DeepSilver see it fit to update in the lead up to Exodus' release.

urmie

I just checked that official list, I had no clue Candleman is going to get an X-enhanced patch, currently showing as "In Development". It makes sense, such a good looking game, can't imagine how beautiful it will look, stoked!
Recommend picking it up, especially if it goes on sale.

Kinda wish Forza Horizon 2 was X-enhanced considering the 1st and 3rd are already, with the 4th coming soon. Why not complete the set? :/

Forza Horizon 2 is going to be delisted in less than a month, so maybe they don't care enough about it? Even the 360 version is not backwards compatible on Xbox One, even though FH1 is.

GoldenEye98

Forza Horizon 2 is going to be delisted in less than a month, so maybe they don't care enough about it? Even the 360 version is not backwards compatible on Xbox One, even though FH1 is.

FH2 came out on Xbox One no?..

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I want a AC Syndicate patch. 😣

Be careful what you wish for. They released a Pro Patch on the PS4 and it made the game objectively worse. They since fixed it up but honestly it was quite the downgrade at the time.

GoldenEye98

Yeah, it did, but some 360 games also run on Xbox One (i.e. Bioshock, AC), despite having remastered counterparts.

Also, FH2 (both versions) still hasn't gotten an X patch...

Ok yeah I thought you were saying it's getting de-listed and it hadn't been released as BC therefore it wouldn't be playable at all on Xbox One.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Be careful what you wish for. They released a Pro Patch on the PS4 and it made the game objectively worse. They since fixed it up but honestly it was quite the downgrade at the time.

It can't be worse than 900p.

Kacho

Gold Member
Does MS have a page to request enhanced titles? Metro Redux and Sunset Overdrive would be number 1 on my list.

I dont think so. It’s more up to the developers IIRC so the guidance has been to reach out to them on forums, Twitter, etc. I’ve been bugging Harada for Tekken 7 enhancements for ages. No luck. Lol

Top Bottom