• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Jaybe

Was their a major console warring thread that I missed?

Both @adamsapple and @CatLady lost for a month with no example post.

Yet, it has been so uneventful over the last few months outside of the ABK thread (which I didn't see much of anything recent from them). Did I miss a good thread or something? LOL
Nothing that I saw particularly blatant. Perhaps mods are catching up. There was the one from a couple days back where the OP praised subscriptions from both Sony and MS, and Toad went ridiculously aggressive calling people dumb and poor. At least he’s out for longer.

Roberts

Hey green rats! Happy new year and I hope it will be a doozy. Something tells we will be eating good all year long. If not, there is always next year. Ha!

TuFaN

Dunno if I am allowed to talk about emulation in here but I considered getting a Series S for emulation purposes recently

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
An interesting little look back at the OG Xbox launch titles.

First two games I had for it were Madden and Arctic Thunder.
Mine were Halo, Project Gotham Racing and Munchs Odysee.

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
I recollect my friend getting his console bundled with Jet Set Radio Future and Grabbed by the Ghoulies. Never had one myself.

I would really enjoy acquiring a rerelease of Jet Set Radio Future for posterity. Fortunately, Grabbed by the Ghoulies is included in Rare Replay.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
I've spent 7 hours playing Tinykin since yesterday. I can't stop.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It’s been more than 2 years since Microsoft released the Xbox Series X/S, and while a couple of compelling exclusives like Halo Infinite have graced the platform - it continues to in comparison to Sony’s first-party output this generation.

2023 is undoubtedly going to be a crucial year for Xbox Series X/S, and hopefully - it will finally end the first-party drought that fans have been complaining about for so long now. To that effect, here are 14 upcoming Xbox Series X/S games for 2023 and beyond.

Naked Lunch

Awesome news.
The rest of the Psikyo collection released last summer - and on the Psikyo website these were stuck in 'coming soon for xbox' for months. I thought these final titles were never coming out - and months later, here we are - the Psikyo collection is complete on xbox.
Zero Gunner 2 and Dragon Blaze are great games.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I have a Series X but I’d buy that sadly. Never to open.

Edit: top / first one obvs 👍🏻

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
2 more days until our January show! Hopefully some surprise Game Pass / day 1 drops.
I actually forget about that, really looking forward to seeing more Redfall & Forza Motorsport.

Wonder if we see FH5 second expansion or like you said more game pass additions :)

drotahorror

Don't really know where to share but wanted to share anyway.

I bought a series s in december, mainly for guests to play and just to have a console in the living room. I also got 3 years of GPU. As you know, GPU comes with the $5/month EA Play subscription as well.

I haven't been part of the xbox ecosystem since 2013? I had an old EA/Origin account linked to my gamertag. It had been deactivated due to inactivity. There is absolutely zero way of disconnecting your EA account link with your gamertag if it's been deactivated/ laid dormant for so long.

Took almost 2 months but EA finally unlinked my account, so pretty excited about messin around on the xbox as this initially killed my hype in december. One of my main reasons for this was to play UFC 4 and Fight Night Champion online.

DaGwaphics

Don't really know where to share but wanted to share anyway.

I bought a series s in december, mainly for guests to play and just to have a console in the living room. I also got 3 years of GPU. As you know, GPU comes with the $5/month EA Play subscription as well.

I haven't been part of the xbox ecosystem since 2013? I had an old EA/Origin account linked to my gamertag. It had been deactivated due to inactivity. There is absolutely zero way of disconnecting your EA account link with your gamertag if it's been deactivated/ laid dormant for so long.

Took almost 2 months but EA finally unlinked my account, so pretty excited about messin around on the xbox as this initially killed my hype in december. One of my main reasons for this was to play UFC 4 and Fight Night Champion online.

Congratz. I recently changed the account I had linked as well, somehow the Xbox account got linked to some EA account I didn't really have access to (didn't have access to the email anymore), that was a PITA to be sure so I hear you.

The EA play is such a nice perk if you enjoy some of the sports games.

drotahorror

Congratz. I recently changed the account I had linked as well, somehow the Xbox account got linked to some EA account I didn't really have access to (didn't have access to the email anymore), that was a PITA to be sure so I hear you.

The EA play is such a nice perk if you enjoy some of the sports games.

I followed some advice in a thread suggesting to contact their legal department and that did the trick pretty much. There was a hiccup, they said they sent a code to my gamertag and al I had to do was give them that code and they would remove it. They never sent a code. I emailed them twice more, once after not receiving the code and once, 1 week later. I then got a code the following day.

Top Bottom