• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

For 7 years it has not been on any Sony platform and not on Xbox for 12 years. You think its not on Sony because of a deal? The developer literally says they were not interested.

That was my question though? Why wouldn't Sony be interested. It's a popular game, especially in Europe.

The Medium is looking really good. I couldn't really get into Layers of Fear because the game literally gave me nausea like 10 minutes in. But this is a 3rd person game so it shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully next gen brings more survival horror games, this gen was a little light on the genre.

Dane

Todd message of multiple screens could imply it, but who knows, I think they gonna allow it as Spencer says on "case by case".

...by the way the new, updated xbox store has rolled to every console, and it is very good

Didn't try the store, but the OS is even faster than it's redesign update (that already made way faster), it was faster to take screenshots and videos than in PS4, but I could be wrong since It has been years since i've last updated.

Last edited:

Andodalf

Banned
Todd message of multiple screens could imply it, but who knows, I think they gonna allow it as Spencer says on "case by case".

Didn't try the store, but the OS is even faster than it's redesign update (that already made way faster), it was faster to take screenshots and videos than in PS4, but I could be wrong since It has been years since i've last updated.

Multiple screens = PC, XSX, XSS, Xcloud

Andodalf

Banned

It still shows as leaving for me via the app, I think this guy is trolling

Alternatively, it might not show due to a bug related to it being an OG Xbox game

scVUNNH.png

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I like it but can anyone enlighten me as to how the fuck I watch trailers? It stays in small screen mode with no sound for every game I’ve looked at.
I can’t find a way to full screen it, but if you hit start (hamburger) you can enable sound.

Also on the new preview update installing add ons to games by going into manage game is a giant pain in the ass, they need to rethink that setup, it was much easier before.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Why does this say you can stream games over your own wifi is available on android? Did that happen and I missed it?
It’s been available since the XCloud beta started, in the streaming preview app you just had to hit console instead of xCloud. Now they have baked it into the Xbox app itself.

It doesn’t have to be over your own wifi either, you can do it from anywhere. I’ve streamed my Xbox to my phone while playing multiplayer at a friends house as he played on his big tv right next to me.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
It’s been available since the XCloud beta started, in the streaming preview app you just had to hit console instead of xCloud. Now they have baked it into the Xbox app itself.
It doesn’t have to be over your own wifi either, you can do it from anywhere. I’ve streamed my Xbox to my phone while playing multiplayer at a friends house as he played on his big tv right next to me.

This streamed the game from you box over to a server from Microsoft and didn't use your own wifi network only, thus eating the data and creating lag. I am talking about my box to my router straight to my phone.

I just did some searching and it seems on the 21st they introuduced in home streaming into the beta app for android.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
This streamed the game from you box over to a server from Microsoft and didn't use your own wifi network only, thus eating the data and creating lag. I am talking about my box to my router straight to my phone.

I just did some searching and it seems on the 21st they introuduced in home streaming into the beta app for android.
Sorry I misunderstood you. Didn’t quite get what you were alluding to, I fully get it now though. 👍

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Sorry I misunderstood you. Didn’t quite get what you were alluding to, I fully get it now though. 👍

ITs confusing for sure but glad to see its in there. I want to be able to stream to my phone and not eat my data cap. Theoretically this should be abel to stream at higher than 720P of xcloud as well. The PC streaming app could go up to 1080.

Phil nails the coffin shut on those hoping Bethesda IPs will launch on PS5;

"In terms of where games will show up, our commitment is that our games will show up on Game Pass, PC, console and xCloud. In terms of other platforms we'll take it on a case by case basis but as the Xbox community, what they should feel is a huge investment in the experience they're going to have in the Xbox ecosystem, and we want the Xbox ecosystem to be the absolute best place to play and we think game availability is absolutely part of that."

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not like he is smart enough to figure it out on his own, so I bet he was told.

to further cement my opinion that that jez dude is thick as bricks, here's what he managed to do with S & X while embargo is still on:

also, its pretty much worth it to remember this thing he tweeted about 20 days ago:

I mean, did this tweet already age so bad or what?

One thing I'd do right now IF I was microsoft, is to find people to represent me in the media that are NOT stupid.
Right now microsoft has a bunch a stupid dorks (Jez, Ryan, etc) associated with them on media.
They need to find and use smart, knowledgeable people. Yesterday!!

Last edited:

Greeno

So... I want Microsoft to make a crossover shooter game... Let every character play similar to how they play in their game. Chief and Doomguy being controlled in first person, Fenix being controlled in third person, etc (with good balancing of course). God damn that would be a game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom