• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Dane

Fucking hell. It was harder to sign up for Fanfest tonight than it was to preorder the Series X.

Not sure if its just my internet (because other websites were slow) but registering to fan fast was easy, but the whole Microsoft website was damn slow.

Kagey K

Banned
Why do you have to sign up? What do you get?

Its pretty barebones right now. All there is is a thing to opt in for a trivia thing on Oct 23 right now. I imagine it should get more fleshed out as it goes.

I thought they were doing a trivia tonight, but it didn’t happen.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
unknown.png

Concern

Its pretty barebones right now. All there is is a thing to opt in for a trivia thing on Oct 23 right now. I imagine it should get more fleshed out as it goes.

I thought they were doing a trivia tonight, but it didn’t happen.

Ahh ok thanks. Going to sign up if its not too late

Nz6lN67.jpg

Tales of Vesperia is a big pickup, not the PS3 version but still very complete on its own.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Nz6lN67.jpg

Tales of Vesperia is a big pickup, not the PS3 version but still very complete on its own.
I got my nieces Heave Ho on Switch. Surprisingly good $10 game. I liked it. And the kids loved it. Too bad it loos like PC GP only.

Mr.ODST

Another hype video, anyone? Hang tight through the Mattrick parts at the beginning

Hype video, reminds me of the great games i've been able to experience on the platform especially Halo, Obviously this Gen was terrible but Xbox played a huge part in my career in the game industry and esports

xion4360

Xbox just updated to the new UI, similar to what was there but when you look into your games and managing them theres some nice improvements. I like the overall look of it and its pretty smooth.

Kagey K

Banned

Rock Band 4 and all DLC will work on the next generation consoles day 1. We believe previously supported instruments should work as expected. See below for a full list of what was tested.

You'll notice a pretty sizable performance increase on both consoles, especially with load times. Getting into gameplay has never been faster, even with large library sizes! Both the new Xbox and PlayStation consoles are on par with each other when it comes to load times. Impressive across the board.

Interesting.

I'm excited because my g/f and I still play RB regularly and have a ton invested in DLC.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Info about an upcoming Xbox FanFest Event...
Experience Details

October 23, 2020 - 6PM PT I 9PM ET
Capacity: 25,000 (First 25,000 fans to opt-in)

You’re invited to opt-in and take part in our exciting Xbox FanFest kick-off event: A gamified, interactive online experience where you’ll get a chance to engage with team Xbox and other Xbox fans and win exclusive prizes.

Introducing Xbox FanFest Trivia!

25,000 Fans will enter. Only 1 Fan will win it all.

Xbox FanFest Trivia is a 10-round knockout competition with increasingly challenging questions designed to put your knowledge of our Xbox Game Pass library to the test.

Each round will contain 10 questions that must be answered correctly and answered fast. Thousands will be eliminated after a stage is complete. Only the fans with the highest accuracy and speed will move on to face harder questions.

Remember, the more you play, the better prepared you’ll be. So jump on Xbox Game Pass and brush up on everything from the biggest bosses to the smallest details, facts and easter eggs.

Even if you’re out of contention for the grand prize, it would be wise to stick around and play along with fellow fans.

The competition will carry on until we find the last fan standing. In addition to a giant ego boost and eternal bragging rights, the Xbox FanFest Trivia grand prize winner will receive the ultimate loot box with everything you need to discover your favorite ways to play your next favorite game.

Xbox FanFest Trivia will be played exclusively in English. After completing the opt-in process, you’ll receive access details via e-mail, 72 hours before the experience. Only the first 25,000 Fans will be eligible to play, so if you haven’t opted-in yet, why are you still reading this?!?!

Contest Official Rules

Microsoft Digital Event Code of Conduct
"Xbox FanFest Trivia grand prize winner will receive the ultimate loot box with everything you need to discover your favorite ways to play your next favorite game."

Mt. Dew, Doritos, hand wipes, rolling papers, and a QP of Pineapple Express?

Top Bottom