• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
As someone who doesn’t want to buy/build a decent PC just for strategy games like AOE, this news makes me wet. And I’m a man.
I’m in the same boat. Fresh underwear needed. Just wish / hope that mouse and keyboard support is added if I want the option of it.

Also wish the remastered Command & Conquer would rock up on either console but thats not going to happen I don’t think.

I’m in the same boat. Fresh underwear needed. Just wish / hope that mouse and keyboard support is added if I want the option of it.

Also wish the remastered Command & Conquer would rock up on either console but thats not going to happen I don’t think.
Command & Conquer remaster is a work of art. Like I said before, Microsoft should embrace all these games that normally don't end up on a console and open the gates for "mouse and keyboard" exclusive genres. RTS, point & click, etc.

I game mostly on PC using M+K sitting on a couch in front of 65'' TV. I don't think using M+K must mean uncomfortable desk and small monitor. These days are long gone.

But I'm a PlayStation fanboy so what do I know, right? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Harts316

I’m not a hunter of achievements but it’s cool to look at them while you are playing a game to gauge my progress. I try a lot of games on Game Pass and if I don’t like the game I move on. However I have so many games with 1 or 2 achievements. It makes me feel guilty or triggers something with my OCD.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
So after fixing the issue of controller not turning on I am tempted by remote play and buying Razer Kishi. I tried it and I do not see the option of turning off the console after I disconnect from remote play - am I missing something?

Night.Ninja

Banned
So after fixing the issue of controller not turning on I am tempted by remote play and buying Razer Kishi. I tried it and I do not see the option of turning off the console after I disconnect from remote play - am I missing something?
You have to do it while in remote play

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
You have to do it while in remote play
Ah, I see. I had no controller connected, and the remote play itself doesn’t have touch controls. I just did the disconnecting part and wondered why it doesn’t work.
Also, if I have Xbox setup to turn on my tab when it turns on, will remote play trigger that action as well?

Chukhopops

« The Medium reminds me of Alan Wake, if Wake leaned a bit harder into its horror side. »

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

I know it’s IGN but wow that’s quite a statement.

Mmnow

Misuse of the word clickbait is one of my biggest modern day pet peeves. It's "FAKE NEWS!!!" for people not insane enough to say fake news.

The article is all fact, based on a tweet he made. Clickbait, by definition, needs to be leading or even downright false in its presentation.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Misuse of the word clickbait is one of my biggest modern day pet peeves. It's "FAKE NEWS!!!" for people not insane enough to say fake news.

The article is all fact, based on a tweet he made. Clickbait, by definition, needs to be leading or even downright false in its presentation.
Click bait for misleading news is fine IMHO. If this is a misleading article or not is another matter (I have not read it yet).

Last edited:

oldergamer

I keep telling people around here that one person that armchair warriors have know idea how impactful they are, isn't news. Studios that employ 100 - 400 people all have a rate of turnover. Its impossible to make everyone happy. This is just used as a way to continue negative BS train, that some board the moment there is something they can post about.

I’m not a hunter of achievements but it’s cool to look at them while you are playing a game to gauge my progress. I try a lot of games on Game Pass and if I don’t like the game I move on. However I have so many games with 1 or 2 achievements. It makes me feel guilty or triggers something with my OCD.
for years ive wished they could add an option to remove a game youve never carried on with and delete its achievement history etc, its annoying as.

kuncol02

Banned
Pulse Red controller 😍

Red and white? What Polish studio they bought? Unfortunatelly color will not say anything more, half of them have logos in black, red and white. \s

SirTerry-T

Night.Ninja

Banned
Ah, I see. I had no controller connected, and the remote play itself doesn’t have touch controls. I just did the disconnecting part and wondered why it doesn’t work.
Also, if I have Xbox setup to turn on my tab when it turns on, will remote play trigger that action as well?
Did you mean tv? When you trigger remote play your xbox doesn't turn "on" buts it's still on if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

A new concern thread.

Gamepass causes kids to be gambling addicts.
Oh and it's bad for the industry because you have the Option to use gamepass instead of buying the game.

DaGwaphics

A new concern thread.

Oh and it's bad for the industry because you have the Option to use gamepass instead of buying the game.

We desperately need these every few weeks. It's important to get the facts before we renew. I'll check the latest thread before my sub expires in 2023. :messenger_winking_tongue:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

A new concern thread.

It never ceases to amaze me the intensity of hatred and downplaying exhibited by some of SonyBros for Game Pass. WTF, why do they even care? ANYTHING positive about Xbox makes them crazy.

It never ceases to amaze me the intensity of hatred and downplaying exhibited by some of SonyBros for Game Pass. WTF, why do they even care? ANYTHING positive about Xbox makes them crazy.

I get it, gamepass isn't for everyone. I can understand people who don't play much and the game they take forever to complete gets removed from gamepass. I seriously get it.

But the hyperbole from Sony fanboys is amazing. Someone literally said gamepass causes kids to become gambling addicts and another said it will cause the industry to make mobile games.

I get it, gamepass isn't for everyone. I can understand people who don't play much and the game they take forever to complete gets removed from gamepass. I seriously get it.

But the hyperbole from Sony fanboys is amazing. Someone literally said gamepass causes kids to become gambling addicts and another said it will cause the industry to make mobile games.
And when Sony copy it and launch Sonypass they will say how amazing it is

Roberts

Noticed that Desperados 3 has a 60 minute free trial. It is one of the latest games to be XS optimised. Looks great and it left a very good impression from the short time I got to play it. Maybe it is my love for the western genre, but compared to Shadow Tactics, the gameplay felt really intuitive from the first minute.

No way.

The Shock blue is Sonic

The Pulse red is Knuckles.

They're just building up to the announcement on Wednesday.
If they are gonna buy Sega they need to bring back these key developers:

Yu Suzuki (heard shen mue 3 sucked)
Yuji Naka (whats he up to now anyways?)
Takashi Yuda
Kenji Ono
Yukio Futatsugi
Toshihiro Nagoshi

MDSLKTR

Noticed that Desperados 3 has a 60 minute free trial. It is one of the latest games to be XS optimised. Looks great and it left a very good impression from the short time I got to play it. Maybe it is my love for the western genre, but compared to Shadow Tactics, the gameplay felt really intuitive from the first minute.
Amazing game on pc, plays great with a controller too. Good to know it got a optimized patch!

Oh god yes. So. Many. Games. Coming. As long as they nail the quality...just think of what’s in store Day One of Game Pass.

I’ve never played the Uncharted games (or any Sony game for that matter) but I‘ve heard it said that those games “borrow” quite liberally from Indiana Jones. This could be really good and you just know that Machine Games is among the best ever at satisfying Nazi disposal. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Hope it’s Xbox/PC exclusive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom