• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

DaGwaphics

Man that GP thread is getting wild. Dare I say I miss Daniels?? At least he wasn't asking people to prove they have PS5s.

On Topic: I have to wonder when Microsoft is going to start talking about this year's line up?
Those are always a jewel. For a service with no compelling reason to exist, the amount of free rent available to it is something. Frank the plank there really goes for the gold.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Those are always a jewel. For a service with no compelling reason to exist, the amount of free rent available to it is something. Frank the plank there really goes for the gold.
Fairly certain thats the same poster who wanted to take a ban bet but then bailed about the Series S. But I digress.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
^ Too funny.
Not Funny Laughing GIF

Chukhopops

Hey, anyone try Fallen Order with XS update patch?
I did, Quality mode is still a joke with terrible sub 30 frame rate, but Performance mode is now at proper 60 FPS - finally.

The game in Performance mode still looks a bit shimmering due to the sub native res but it’s playable now.

Kagey K

Banned
Some people just can’t be reasoned with. I don’t know how many different ways I tried to show him you can’t get 36 months of Game Pass for $36.00 and he just doesn’t get it.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
Anybody know if getting game pass ultimate for another account stacks with my current account, since I already have game pass on it?

Kagey K

Banned
Anybody know if getting game pass ultimate for another account stacks with my current account, since I already have game pass on it?
They won’t stack, they will run concurrently. Xbox treats them as 2 separate memberships even if they both have the same home Xbox.

Reactions: TLZ

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
The Discworld games would be great but everyone’s got their opinions in their heads how they expect the characters to look from reading the books so would there be a lot of pissed off people?

Kagey K

Banned
Oh yes, On Her Majesty's Secret Service is practically the "playbook" for filming action scenes. Very underrated entry in the franchise.
Ironically that's the one we watched last night. My son put it up near the top on his rankings so far. He has Dr.No in top spot and Goldfinger/Majesty tied for second.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So I just found out that the Series X controller can memorize multiple syncs. You just need to sync to another device as normal and it will keep the last used Xbox in memory and along with the new device.

So if you sync it on your Xbox, you can sync with your PC or android device and swap between them without having to resync each time.

Double tap sync - Xbox

Hold sync - Previous Android/PC device

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I hadn’t seen this, this is pretty amazing. Interesting that only the S|X are mentioned and no PS5.

Contrary to Sony fanboys demands and expectations, it doesn't make sense for XGS to expend dev time and money on optimizing games on a competitor's platform for free.

OTOH they could do it, call it a remaster and then charge full price for them since Sony fanboys love to buy their games multiple times. 🤣

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
So I just found out that the Series X controller can memorize multiple syncs. You just need to sync to another device as normal and it will keep the last used Xbox in memory and along with the new device.

So if you sync it on your Xbox, you can sync with your PC or android device and swap between them without having to resync each time.

Double tap sync - Xbox

Hold sync - Previous Android/PC device
No Way What GIF

Thats legit.

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
The Discworld games would be great but everyone’s got their opinions in their heads how they expect the characters to look from reading the books so would there be a lot of pissed off people?
Nah, everyone will use up their anger on BBCs The Watch. Anything that stays even remotely close to Pratchett's work will be praised like a deity from Cori Celesti after that.

Top Bottom