• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

ethomaz

Banned
link to the thread ? this is pure comedy lmao
Well here is his comments.
You will need to read more to see the discord group being discussed.

I don’t know anything about that discord group and I think they won’t accept me :D

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I have to admit it. When you don't have full BC. When you don't have the better hardware. You still have money to force people into buying your console.

I can't relate, because I don't play old games at all. I used to giveaway all my old games to friends and the console to some as well. BC is good but I'm not sure how many do like playing old games, maybe because of the lack of new, great experiences?

BC is nice, other than that you can always rebuy the old console for dirt cheap and play them again and get stuck in nostalgia. Having full BC is nice for those who do care, and I think they are few as when the BC hardware got pulled off PS3 it sold pretty well (along with cheaper pricetag).

If you like BC, then enjoy old games, happy for you and who do care about such feature.

cireza

Banned
I can't relate, because I don't play old games at all. I used to giveaway all my old games to friends and the console to some as well. BC is good but I'm not sure how many do like playing old games, maybe because of the lack of new, great experiences?

BC is nice, other than that you can always rebuy the old console for dirt cheap and play them again and get stuck in nostalgia. Having full BC is nice for those who do care, and I think they are few as when the BC hardware got pulled off PS3 it sold pretty well (along with cheaper pricetag).

If you like BC, then enjoy old games, happy for you and who do care about such feature.
You are missing the point. Sony will go and pay third party developers to make famous series exclusive to the PS5, which is the most shitty practice around, one that they have been expert at since the PS1. Pretty sure this will happen as they are pretty disadvantaged with their hardware and BC compared to MS.

ethomaz

Banned
I have to admit it. When you don't have full BC. When you don't have the better hardware. You still have money to force people into buying your console.
I’m a bit confuse but MS said the same thing as Sony about BC.
They are testing and maybe some game won’t made it.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
You are missing the point. Sony will go and pay third party developers to make famous series exclusive to the PS5, which is the most shitty practice around, one that they have been expert at since the PS1. Pretty sure this will happen as they are pretty disadvantaged with their hardware and BC compared to MS.

I can't understand that being shitty? If you can have an exclusive product being striking a deal with a supplier, so you attract more potential costumers, does that make you some kind of a thief? Just relax, you can always buy a PS4/PS5. They are affordable to the masses.

Lort

Banned
Sony fan trying to escape gitHub rumor.
InexperiencedBreakableHalicore-size_restricted.gif

ethomaz

Banned
licence problems, also did Sony say Most of 4000 games at launch or nah ? because MS said thousands of games at launch
Yeap both said most games will be there at launch but neither give a number of %.

They are testing.

But of course some fake news dropped saying Sony will have only 100 BC games at launch lol

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Sony fan trying to escape gitHub rumor.
InexperiencedBreakableHalicore-size_restricted.gif
Tell me what your GitHub get right? :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
What a pathetic fanboy xD I don't believe anyone is so stupid to deny github now.
They were wrong in everything except 36CUs kkkkkkkkk

Pathetic is to try to create a narrative with something that by luck get one leak right.

Most insiders can say they were right too using these terms or even more right than GitHub because they got 2 things right.

Last edited:

Lort

Banned
Tell me what your GitHub get right? :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

They were wrong in everything except 36CUs kkkkkkkkk

Pathetic is to try to create a narrative with something that by luck get one leak right.

Most insiders can say they were right too using these terms or even more right than GitHub because they got 2 things right.

No one thought playstation would have misjudged their design so badly they would have only 36cus .. then all the leaks pointed out that this was highly likely they had .. and were now overclocking the undersized gpu to make up some of the difference.

Every single playstation fan was on a rampage trying to say this was impossible ... it was all true.

ethomaz

Banned
No one thought playstation would have misjudged their design so badly they would have only 36cus .. then all the leaks pointed out that this was highly likely they had .. and were now overclocking the undersized gpu to make up some of the difference.

Every single playstation fan was on a rampage trying to say this was impossible ... it was all true.
Nah there is no leak that ended right.
The narrative is really funny.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Yeap both said most games will be there at launch but neither give a number of %.

They are testing.

But of course some fake news dropped saying Sony will have only 100 BC games at launch lol

That fake news came from Cerny at his GDC presentation. Not surprising, he dropped a LOT of fake news.

ethomaz

Banned
That fake news came from Cerny at his GDC presentation. Not surprising, he dropped a LOT of fake news.
Did you watch the presentation? He said most of 4000 games will be ready at launch and that they already tested the TOP100 most popular games and they have no issue.

He dropped no fake news.

Last edited:
Personally, I think my best one and the one that took the most time.

rhA3Xsy.jpg
in all seriousness this is what im afraid of the most.....Sony dont make well designed consoles
Microsoft had a generation to learn about ambient noise and proper cooling......ps4 sony had multiple revisions of the base consoles and released a slim and pro model and they still managed to fuck up these things

I have a brand new ps4 pro under my tv and if im in the menus in modern warfare it sounds like the mrs is drying her hair

-Arcadia-

Banned
Not subject matter I prefer to get involved with, but I was browsing memes, had the idea, and it could not be denied. Lol.

Zero707

If I carry on trolling, report me.
Fap:

dWaYUVj.png

-Visibly disheveled and demented
-Frightens small children
-Creates 9.2 Teraflop consoles

No Fap:

y7ODqI4.jpg

-Looks and feels confident; ultra-handsome Chad
-Kids love him
-Leads his gaming division to constant success, and two revolutionary consoles in a row
-Still has time to shitpost with 12 alts on Gaf
i would compare Cerny to the beard guy(Jason Ronald ) from Xbox Hardware team
they say his beard can holds 13.3TF of Compute Power

WsZDIRz.jpg

Goliathy

Banned
Zona Xbox with more fire aimed at the press.

there should also be tons of 1st party devs and Jason Schreier

it’s Crazy, as soon as the reveal happened so many people jumped on Sony’s side and tried so hard to defend Sony. Seriously, so damn hard.
I thought that the press would be objective and just present the fact, but defend a company so damn hard. Why?
when Xbox one was presented at much cheaper, I didn’t see that many people defending MS... they just said it’s a weak ass console.
Can’t believe how many people are loyal to Sony and defend them no matter what. It’s crazy.

The return of the King baby!
Microsoft has never been a king. Microsoft has come in dead last place every generation lmao

Theres never been a more delusional group of fanboys then xbots, riding a corporation that always comes in last place, this hard. Xbots have made the xbox brand nothing more than a Meme and joke. It's the last place brand with its fanboys in complete denial of reality and in complete delusion.

This thread really is embareasing. I really hope that for the sake of the nutjob xbots posting in this thread, that they are just 13 and haven't yet mentally matured.

All this console warrior gloating for a 14% power difference in "tflops". embareasing....meanwhile the PS5 has higher clock speeds, a 100% more powerful SSD, and outperforms the xbox1x in real world performance benchmarks....this thread is going to be real fun to come back to when the generation starts and the truth of the PS5's superiority is revealed (as per what actual developers have been saying)

It reminds me of an episode of southpaw ...."they took our jobs"....but its xbots screaming "bu but muh tflops".....developers in the industry feel the exact same way about xbox and the disgusting xbox fanboys they cultivated.
FoolishEverlastingChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Lort

Banned
Microsoft has never been a king. Microsoft has come in dead last place every generation lmao

Theres never been a more delusional group of fanboys then xbots, riding a corporation that always comes in last place, this hard. Xbots have made the xbox brand nothing more than a Meme and joke. It's the last place brand with its fanboys in complete denial of reality and in complete delusion.

This thread really is embareasing. I really hope that for the sake of the nutjob xbots posting in this thread, that they are just 13 and haven't yet mentally matured.

All this console warrior gloating for a 14% power difference in "tflops". embareasing....meanwhile the PS5 has higher clock speeds, a 100% more powerful SSD, and outperforms the xbox1x in real world performance benchmarks....this thread is going to be real fun to come back to when the generation starts and the truth of the PS5's superiority is revealed (as per what actual developers have been saying)

It reminds me of an episode of southpaw ...."they took our jobs"....but its xbots screaming "bu but muh tflops".....developers in the industry feel the exact same way about xbox and the disgusting xbox fanboys they cultivated.
FoolishEverlastingChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Xbox wins on cpu and gpu and ray tracing and HDR and Dolby atmos and variable rate shading...

It will be definitively more powerful AND quieter just like Xbox one x vs ps4 pro.

Your “actual developers” are as believable as NeoGAF’s ps5 insiders ... who just days ago were trying to have people banned for even suggesting GitHub may have been true.

The PS4 was actually close to 50% more powerful then the xbone. Yet playstation fans never gloated this much. You xbots are losing your minds over just a 14% difference in only tflops. That's insane and embarrassing. It once again proves how xbots are the worst. But as they say, what goes around comes around. You xbots are now going to get it back 100000000x harder when the PS5 comes in 100$ cheaper and starts outperforming xbox1x in real world peformance and benchmarks (as per what the developers have actually been saying). Time reveals all. Until then keep pathetically dedicating your entire lives to your plastic little toy xboxes and blindly worshiping an american corporate entity who only sees you as a number. Dumb zealot xbots. I will never get an xbox for these reasons alone. Just for this thread I'm now buying multiple PS5s on day 1

Last edited:

Goliathy

Banned
Microsoft has never been a king. Microsoft has come in dead last place every generation

and this is - as an Xbox Fan - a Great thing.

just compare the beginning of current gen to nextgen

How Microsoft turned around EXACTLY BECAUSE OF THAT.

- awesome BC
- Play anywhere
- most powerful console since one X already
- game pass
- free xCloud
- Smart delivery!

So many many awesome things, that Sony doesn’t have. Why? Because Sony is on top. They don’t need to bother.

Top Bottom