• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Preview Thread

Night.Ninja

Banned
BG-Takehome-Digital-UFO-hero-1.jpg

The Xbox Insider Program is the evolution of the former Xbox Preview Program. Unlike the earlier program, which focused primarily on previewing system updates, the Xbox Insider Program is your destination for previewing not only system updates but also games, apps, and other new experiences.

FAQ
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

Forums
https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders

Blog
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/

Download the app
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/xbox-insider-hub/9nblggh68vsk

Current update 24/5/2018

NEW FEATURE FEEDBACK:

Updates for Groups based on Xbox Insider feedback:
We’re enabling Groups for the rest of Preview Alpha tonight! You’ll want to take the new system update once available and then start trying out Groups if you have not had access to the feature before. There’s also the existing Quest for Preview Alpha to give the team invaluable feedback on your experience using Groups.
How to find the Groups of games and apps feature:
  • [Guide] If you were looking for the Pins button in Guide, instead click on the “My games & apps” button – we’ve combined Groups/Pins with “My games & apps” to put all your stuff in one convenient location for quick access!
  • [My games & apps] If you go into “My games & apps” you will see a new tab on the left for your “Groups” – Pins will be your first Group and you can create more from there
  • [Home] If you go to Home you will still have access to your Pins block and can add other Groups to Home after you create them
  • Note: You may need to sign in/out again if you are not seeing Groups in “My games & apps” or your Pins block loading as expected after your first sign-in. If you do not see your Pins as the first Group, go to “My games & apps” > Groups and choose to reset your local Groups data

Fixes:

Guide
  • Fixed an issue where some users were not seeing the currently active title in the list of Recently used games & apps.
Groups
  • Fixed an issue where the “Add more” or “Create a group” page for Groups would not show all installed content when filtering
  • Fixed some issues related to editing Groups not properly being reflected across multiple consoles that all have Groups enabled
Mixer Broadcasting
  • Fixed an issue in which some users were experiencing issues with USB webcams while broadcasting.
  • Fixed an issue where some users would not see the broadcast overlay or appear as broadcasting in the Guide.
System Performance
  • Misc. performance fixes in the platform.

Known Issues:

Groups
  • A few users are still experiencing the blank names for Groups. Workaround: You may need to rename these Groups if the local reset did not clear up the issue for you.
  • The Groups tab My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
  • You may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
  • Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
  • Titles hidden from Ready to install will show up as an item you can add through the “Add more” or “Create a group” page
  • Choosing “Add to Home” for a game within a group will not add the block to Home
  • You may see issues roaming between a GA console and preview 1806 console. Workaround: Choose to reset your Groups locally to resync from the service.
  • Resetting Groups – local re-sync or reset everywhere: We’ve updated the reset button at the bottom of the Groups page in “My games & apps” so now you can delete your local Groups data and re-sync with the service. This will clear up a lot of issues that may have occurred due to bad states or if data is not showing up as expected. You can still delete from everywhere if you want a fresh start with Groups.
    • You may need to sign in / out for the pages to refresh afterwards.
    • Note: If you are still seeing issues after performing a local reset and/or sign in/out, please make sure to file a bug so the team can investigate
Profile Color
  • Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Networking
  • Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
YouTube
  • Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
    • Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I'm not sure what's changed other than the name change. OP posted the changes, but I swear I was checking out apps and games before this.

Night.Ninja

Banned
So instead of pins you have groups now

What kind of groups have people made so far?
20180526_114810850_i_OS.jpg

20180526_114743503_i_OS.jpg

20180526_114728706_i_OS.jpg

Might end up making a backlog one just to complete some games I've had for a while

Last edited:

arhra

...Are those just emojis in the group names? That's a clever idea, I might have to steal it.

I kept the original Pins group around as my currently-playing group (plus the Accessories app, for quick switching of controller profiles), added one for apps I use regularly, then two for my backlog (one for stuff I've put at least some time into and plan to pick back up eventually, another for stuff I'I've either barely touched, or forgotten enough about that i'll just start over fresh with when I go back to them), then a bunch of vague genre groups:

Night.Ninja

Banned
Starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180524-1920). Read on for more about the features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
New Features:

Group Your Games and Apps
In this build we are enabling the Groups feature for all of the Preview BETA ring. You’ll need to take the new system update once available, and then perform a full power reboot of the console before Groups will be enabled for you.
With so much content available, fans have asked for more options to organize libraries of games and apps. Today, we’re introducing a powerful new enhancement to Pins, which we call “Groups.” With Groups, you can create multiple collections of content made up of anything from within My Games & Apps. You can also assign custom names to each Group, organize and order them, and add individual Groups to Home. Groups will appear across My Games & Apps, Home and Guide, so you’ll be able to access your Groups at a moment’s notice. Best of all, Groups are tied to your Xbox Live account, so they will automatically sync across multiple Xbox One consoles. We’ve started you off with a Group that should look very familiar — your Pins! To get started, open the Guide and click on the My Games & Apps button to access your Groups or start adding to them!
Improved Search Functionality
Searching for content is now even easier! Now pressing the Y button anywhere in the dashboard will bring up the search dialog. This process is found in many apps, but now you can do it anywhere within the dashboard. Not seeing enough results for your search? Hit enter or click the “more results” button to view a full page for your search results.
Additional Accessibility Options
The Narrator feature on Xbox One now supports five additional languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, and Dutch. We’re also adding an Australian version of English language for Narrator, so Australian users will no longer have to select US or UK English in order to use Narrator.
Mixer Broadcasting
  • Users can now enable their camera to display full screen while broadcasting.
Experiments
A subset of Xbox Insiders may see some experimental features in addition to what’s listed above. These are designed to gauge interest and solicit feedback from a more focused group. For example, some users will be able to share game-specific stats amongst your friends right on your home page. While others may find greater functionality within Clubs.
As always, thanks to all the Xbox Insiders for your feedback. Your insight and input is both critical and crucial to making a better Xbox experience for gamers around the world.
Fixes:

GameDVR
  • Fixed the issue in which some users did not receive pop up notifications for Game DVR captures and the guide did not update the number of new captures.
Microsoft Edge
  • Fixed an issue in which switching Microsoft Edge tabs will cause PDF files to disappear from the screen.
  • Stability and performance fixes for Microsoft Edge, specifically when multiple tabs are open.
System Performance

Known Issues:

Groups
  • Enabling Groups after taking the update: Groups may not appear for you on first sign in unless you do a full console reboot after taking the system update. This is being fixed in an upcoming build and should only affect having just taken this system update.
  • The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
  • Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
  • Adding the Rewards app to Groups causes you to be unable to access your Groups. This is fixed for an upcoming build.
  • Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
  • You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
Profile Color
  • Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Networking
  • Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
YouTube
  • Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/05...06-system-update-5-30-18/#IgHSPed8GbjGoxYY.99

Night.Ninja

Banned
Starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180528-1920). Read on for more about the features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
New Features:

Additional Accessibility Options – New Narrator languages
  • Users can now enable the new Narrator languages: Spanish (es-MX, es-AR, es-CO, es-CL), English (en-AU), Portuguese (pt-BR), Polish (pl), Swedish (sv-SE), and Dutch (nl-NL, nl-NB).

Fixes:

Audio/Video
  • Fixes for some Video apps such as the NBC app to fix audio/video sync issues.

Localization
  • Various localization issues fixed in this build.

System Performance

Known Issues:

Groups
  • Enabling Groups after taking the update: Groups may not appear for you on first sign in unless you do a full console reboot after taking the system update. This is being fixed in an upcoming build and should only affect having just taken this system update.
  • The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
  • Adding the Rewards app to Groups causes you to be unable to access your Groups. This is fixed for an upcoming build.
  • Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
  • You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.

Profile Color

Networking

YouTube

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/05...06-system-update-5-31-18/#AlUDbuViMkxZowK8.99

Night.Ninja

Banned
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180531-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
Fixes:

My Games & Apps
  • Fixed an issue where users were seeing multiple Games & Apps categories appearing in their category lists.
Groups
  • Fixed an issue where users would have issues navigating Groups within the Guide.
Localization
  • Various localization issues fixed in this build.
Settings
  • Fixed an issue in which the console would turn back on after a full shutdown.
System Performance

Known Issues:

Groups
Profile Color
Networking
YouTube
    • Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again
Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06...806-system-update-6-3-18/#PLxO9bLLOHobThGc.99

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/25/new-preview-alpha-ring-1811-update-11-25-18/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving a new 1811 Xbox One system update (181120-1543). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1811 system update.

Fixes:

My Games and Apps
  • Fixes to the system to ensure that Game Updates are automatically downloaded and installed when the user selects the option in settings.
  • Performance fixes displaying your licensed content in My Games and Apps.
  • Fixed the bug causing Game Pass and EA Access Games to go Missing when the collection cache changed.

Known Issues:

Audio
  • We are tracking audio issues in which some games have audio that cuts in and out
  • Audio settings reverting to a previous settings after taking an update. Workaround is to please turn on your Audio Receiver prior to turning your Xbox One and the settings will not revert.
Mouse
  • We are tracking the issue with mouse lag causing game performance in some games – Workaround – Turn down the polling rate if you have a gaming mouse with software on a PC. Turn it as low as possible (125 hz).
Profile Color
  • Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.

Got the update. Really hoping they are getting atmos fixed. The popping and glitching with receivers and headphones has gone on too long.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/03/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-update-1-3-2019/

Starting at 2:00 pm PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.190101.1900). Read on for more about the latest and greatest fixes and known issues in this 1904 system update. This build has the same features as newest 1811 and fixes in 1902 plus more to be announced over the coming weeks!

Fixes:

General Performance
  • Various general bug fixes

Known Issues:

Audio
  • We are tracking audio issues in which some games have audio that cuts in and out
  • Audio settings reverting to a previous settings after taking an update. Workaround is to please turn on your Audio Receiver prior to turning your Xbox One and the settings will not revert.
Profile Color
  • Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/09/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-1904-build-1-9-2019/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190107-2015). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.

Fixes:

My Games and Apps
  • We have fixed the issue in the apps were not keeping users signed in in apps such as Youtube/Hulu and Netflix.
  • Improved the Fast Start performance of titles.
Oneguide
  • Fixes to address Oneguide not working and addresses USB Tuners not working.
System
  • Performance Fixes to improve the stability of Home.

Known Issues:

Guide/Game launching
  • If you are playing a game then switch back to guide then the game the game will run slower. Workaround Do not use the B to return to the game use the icon in Guide.
Dashboard – Blank Tabs
  • We are aware that some users are seeing Dashboard tabs not loading console on boot. Please file feedback ASAP when you see this so we can continue to investigate.
Profile Color
My Games and Apps:
  • We are tracking an issue in which certain apps are displaying the error code 0xD0000189 when launching. Workaround reboot the console and launch the app.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/11/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-1904-build-1-11-2019/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190109-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
Fixes:

Guide/Game launching
  • We have fixed the issue of when a user was playing a game, returned to Guide then back to the game was causing poor system performance.
My Games and Apps:
  • We have fixed the issue that come users were seeing blank content in My Games & Apps
  • Improved the Fast Start performance of titles.
System
  • Performance Fixes to improve the launch of Home.

Known Issues:

Dashboard – Blank Tabs
  • We are aware that some users are seeing Dashboard tabs not loading console on boot. Please file feedback ASAP when you see this so we can continue to investigate.
Profile Color
My Games and Apps:
  • We are tracking an issue in which certain apps are displaying the error code 0xD0000189 when launching. Workaround reboot the console and launch the app.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/14/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-alpha-ring-1904-build-1-14-2019/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190111-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

Fixes:

My Games and Apps
System
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes and base operating system framework updates.

Known Issues:

Dashboard – Blank Tabs
Profile Color
My Games and Apps
  • We are aware of an issue with skype that when a user clicks on a conversation and/or pressing X to start a video call seem to freeze and eventually crash skype.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/16/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-alpha-ring-1904-build-1-16-2019/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190114-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.
New Features:

Mini Keyboard
  • We are flighting a new Mini Keyboard and would love your feedback. If you prefer or require the bigger keyboard for accessibility, it is still available in Settings -> Ease of Access -> Magnifier -> Larger Keyboard. This mini keyboard floats over the UI, so will position itself smartly around textboxes. If you see any positioning or general issues, please file bugs with as much detail as possible (app you were using, screenshot etc.) as we deliberately have minimal logging around text entry for privacy reasons. Keep an eye out for a quest and survey!
Fixes:

Dashboard – Blank Tabs
  • We have fixed the issue in which some users were seeing Dashboard tabs not loading console on boot.
Movies and TV
  • Fixed the issue with 4k UHD “The Martian Extended Edition” playback losing audio sync with video repeatedly in audio passthrough mode
My Games and Apps
System – Home
  • Fixed Home crashes that some users would experience when system sounds played.

Known Issues:

Profile Color
My Games and Apps
  • We are aware of an issue with skype that when a user clicks on a conversation and/or pressing X to start a video call seem to freeze and eventually crash skype.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/18/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-alpha-ring-1904-build-1-18-2019/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190115-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.
New Features:
Mini Keyboard
  • We are flighting a new Mini Keyboard and would love your feedback. If you prefer or require the bigger keyboard for accessibility, it is still available in Settings -> Ease of Access -> Magnifier -> Larger Keyboard. This mini keyboard floats over the UI, so will position itself smartly around text boxes. If you see any positioning or general issues, please file bugs with as much detail as possible (app you were using, screenshot etc.) as we deliberately have minimal logging around text entry for privacy reasons. Keep an eye out for a quest and survey!
Fixes:

Messaging
  • Framework enhancements to the messaging system to support future feature work.
My Games and Apps
  • Fixes to FastStart Update not reporting progress correctly.
  • Fixes to certain apps and games to resolve the launch error with error code 0xD0000189 when launching.
Networking
  • Updated Wi-Fi drivers.
System – Home
  • Optimization fixes to content blocks on home.
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Profile Color
Messaging
  • We are aware that when accessing messages in the guide the tab UI is not correct.
My Games and Apps:
  • We are tracking an issue with Borderlands 2 DLC not being recognized as owned with valid entitlement

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/22/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-alpha-ring-1904-build-1-22-2019/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190118-1520). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard

• We are flighting a new Mini Keyboard and would love your feedback. If you prefer or require the bigger keyboard for accessibility, it is still available in Settings -> Ease of Access -> Magnifier -> Larger Keyboard. This mini keyboard floats over the UI, so will position itself smartly around textboxes. If you see any positioning or general issues, please file bugs with as much detail as possible (app you were using, screenshot etc.) as we deliberately have minimal logging around text entry for privacy reasons. Keep an eye out for a quest and survey!
Fixes:

Messaging

• Framework enhancements to the messaging system to support future feature work.
System – Home
  • Optimization fixes to the attract mode feature.
  • Localization fixes.
Known Issues:

Profile Color

Messaging
  • We are aware that when accessing messages in the guide the tab UI is not correct.
My Games and Apps:
  • We are tracking an issue with Borderlands 2 DLC not being recognized as owned with valid entitlement
  • We are aware of an issue with skype that when a user clicks on a conversation and/or pressing X to start a video call seem to freeze and eventually crash skype

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/24/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-alpha-ring-1904-build-1-24-2019/

Starting at 6:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190122-1520). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard

Media Remote Programmable Buttons
  • We are flighting a new feature that enables you to reprogram buttons on your Media Remote. Choose your favorite app to launch when you press the OneGuide button on a media remote.
    • Access this via Settings>Kinect & devices>Media remote.

Fixes:

Messaging
  • We have fixed the guide overlapping UI issues when accessing messages in the guide tab.
System – Home
  • System framework updates for future features.
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Kinect Games
  • We are tracking an issue that various titles using Kinect are crashing.
Profile Color
My Games and Apps:
  • We are tracking an issue with various bundled titles like Borderlands 2 not recognizing all DLC as owned with valid entitlement

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/26/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-alpha-ring-1904-build-1-26-2019/
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190124-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard

• We are flighting a new feature that enables you to reprogram buttons on your Media Remote. Choose your favorite app to launch when you press the OneGuide button on a media remote.

Fixes:

Messaging

• Make quick message send from friends list use the new messaging service.
My Games and Apps
  • Fixes to improve the launch of various games and apps that would timeout with an error to the user.
  • Fixed the issue that was resulting in a console shutdown while playing Destiny 2.
System
  • Fixed the issue with no controller input for some users.
  • Fixed an issue with the new Virtual Keyboard that covered Content on Large Text (Below-Center) Textboxes.
  • Fixes to the audio subsystem to resolve hanging/no audio for some users.
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Disney Adventures
  • We are tracking an issue that this title is crashing on launch.
Profile Color
My Games and Apps:
  • We are tracking an issue with various bundled titles like Borderlands 2 not recognizing all DLC as owned with valid entitlement

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/29/new-preview-alpha-and-alpha-skip-ahead-1904-build-1-29-2019/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190127-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard

Fixes:

My Games and Apps
  • Fixed an issue where Borderlands 2 DLC is not recognized.
  • Fixed an issue where players would get an incorrect version error when playing Borderlands 2 online

System

• Pseudo-localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Disney Adventures
  • We are tracking an issue where this title may not launch.

Profile Color

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Not sure when it happened, but one of these previews lately fixed my controller/power on issue.

One of those OS updates last summer borked by system where I couldn't turn on the system with my controller and had to go to the console and press the power button twice. A weird bug other gamers mentioned when I googled it. Doing a hard reset didn't fix it.

Now it works fine.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/30/new-alpha-and-alpha-skip-ahead-today/
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190128-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard

Fixes:

My Games and Apps
  • Fixed an issue where Borderlands 2 DLC is not recognized.
  • Fixed an issue where players would get an incorrect version error when playing Borderlands 2 onlin

Known Issues:

Disney Adventures
  • We are tracking an issue where this title may not launch.

Profile Color

• We are aware of an issue with skype that when a user clicks on a conversation and/or pressing X to start a video call seem to freeze and eventually crash Skype.

Last edited:

Alx

why are "known issues" limited to Disneyland A when many other games won't launch either ? Or am I the only one having that problem ?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
why are "known issues" limited to Disneyland A when many other games won't launch either ? Or am I the only one having that problem ?
I have problems with the demo of disneyland and the demo of wenjia.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/01/new-1904-alpha-and-alpha-skip-ahead-coming-today/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190129-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard

Fixes:

System
  • Various general system fixes.

Known Issues:

Disney Adventures
  • We are tracking an issue that causes this title to crash on launch.
Profile Color

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/04/new-alpha-and-alpha-skip-ahead-build-coming-today/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190201-1930). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard

Fixes:

System
  • Various backend infrastructure improvements

Known Issues:

Disney Adventures
  • We are tracking an issue that causes this title to crash on launch.
Profile Color

• We are aware of an issue with Skype that when a user clicks on a conversation and/or pressing X to start a video call seem to freeze and eventually crashes Skype.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02...-test-is-coming-this-week-on-xbox-one-and-pc/

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02...ha-skip-ahead-1904-build-coming-today-2-6-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190204-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:
Mini Keyboard

Fixes:
Messaging

• Notification Inbox fix to Condense notification count to 99+ when you have a lot of Notifications.
  • Fixes to group chat so you can view all of your group chats in the group conversations section of the UI.
My Games and Apps

• Fixes for installing a game when a user pauses the installation and resumes.
System
  • Xbox Assist app reliability updates.
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:
Netflix

• We are tracking an issue with the Netflix app. When you are playing 4k content and then pause and place the console in connected standby upon relaunching the Netflix app when starting you console back up the Netflix app crashes. Workaround: Close and relaunch the Netflix app. Some users have also found if they change the console display resolution from 4K to 1080p then launch the app. After the app launch change the console display back to 4k.
Disney Adventures
Profile Color

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02...ha-skip-ahead-1904-build-coming-today-2-8-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190206-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.
Fixes:

• We have fixed the issue with Skype crashing when starting a video call or conversation.
System
  • Captive portal fixes.
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Disney Adventures
Broadcasting on Mixer or Twitch
  • We are tracking an issue that causes broadcasting to fail with both Mixer and Twitch.
  • This happens if you attempt to start Mixer or Twitch broadcast with Kinect/webcam captured content sharing turned off. This privacy setting is at: Account \ Privacy & online safety \ Xbox Live privacy \ View details & customize \ Game content \ “You can share content made using Kinect or another camera”. The workaround is to turn this setting to “Allow”
Netflix
  • We are tracking an issue with the Netflix app. When you are playing 4k content and then pause and place the console in connected standby upon relaunching the Netflix app when starting you console back up the Netflix app crashes. Workaround: Close and relaunch the Netflix app. Some users have also found if they change the console display resolution from 4K to 1080p then launch the app. After the app launch change the console display back to 4k.
Profile Color

Alx

Just in case anybody faces the same issues, I fixed mine by uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Hope it won't happen for those that can't be downloaded again (like Disney Fantasia).

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02...a-skip-ahead-1904-build-coming-today-2-20-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190218-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

Mini Keyboard
We are flighting a new Mini Keyboard and would love your feedback. If you prefer or require the bigger keyboard for accessibility, it is still available in Settings -> Ease of Access -> Magnifier -> Larger Keyboard. This mini keyboard floats over the UI, so will position itself smartly around textboxes. If you see any positioning or general issues, please file bugs with as much detail as possible (app you were using, screenshot etc.) as we deliberately have minimal logging around text entry for privacy reasons. Keep an eye out for a quest and survey!
We are flighting a new feature that enables you to reprogram buttons on your Media Remote. Choose your favorite app to launch when you press the OneGuide button on a media remote. You are able to access this via Settings>Kinect & devices>Media remote.
Console Restart
We are flighting a new feature that allows users to Restart the console from the Power Menu. This is feature simply accessed by holding down the Xbox Jewell and selecting Restart Console.

Fixes:

Achievements
  • Recent achievements not marked as seen until you open one up
Broadcasting on Mixer or Twitch
  • We have fixed the issue that resulted in broadcasting to fail with both Mixer and Twitch. You are now able to reset the privacy setting to Disable the Kinect/webcam captured content sharing feature.
Display
  • Fixed an issue in which LG TVs fail to display UHD 24Hz Dolby Vision video.
Looking for Groups (LFG)
  • Fixed the text to add tags to the LFG post remains displayed after the user has selected their tags
Messaging
  • Additional fixes to support detailed behavior for conversation page in the Guide with new messaging framework.
  • Fixes to Group chats to enable/fix:
    • Show all of my group chats in the group conversations section of UI.
    • Add a friend to a group conversation.
    • A user can see the roster for a group chat.
    • Enable the user to leave a conversation and the owner can kick someone from a conversation.
My Games and Apps
  • Fixed the Crunchyroll app to show both the name in Guide and icon as it was not showing the name.
  • Fixed an issue that caused various titles installed on an older build to silently crash to dash at launch.
Notifications
  • Fixed a bug where old, previously read notifications could come back as new notifications. Users may need to mark these notifications as read one more time to permanently hide them.
  • Fixed an issue in which Toasts from non-friends don’t display.
System
  • UI Fixes to the Mini Keyboard to align the Microphone icon and fix the size of Emojis.
  • UI fix for the Small Keyboard to resolve bad placement while in Minecraft.
  • Mini Keyboard shift key fixed.
  • Localization fixes.
Voice
  • We have enabled “Alexa tell Xbox to pair my controller” “start controller pairing”

Known Issues:

Disney Adventures
Home
  • We are aware that some users with Xbox One X consoles are seeing graphical corruption on text fields when exiting a game and navigating back to home.
Netflix
Profile Color

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02...a-skip-ahead-1904-build-coming-today-2-24-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190221-2147). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

A complete feature list for 1904 is published here https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/21/new-features-rolling-out-to-xbox-insiders-this-spring/
This build contains the new Storage uninstall feature to please test.
Improved uninstall
When you try to install a new game or app today with a full HDD we send you to your collection to choose what to remove. The new suggested uninstall feature will instead send you to a page that has titles suggested for removal that will free up enough space for your install and to make things even easier it will auto-kickoff the install once the space is freed up!
You can also get to the new drive manager page via Settings > System > Storage (then select the storage device and Uninstall items) to easily manage your existing content and uninstall multiple titles at once.
Fixes:

My Games and Apps
  • We have resolved a system memory leak that will address the following issues with games and apps:
    • Apps such as Netflix unable to launch or crashing on launch.
    • Various games simply fail to launch with a generic error message after playing a 4k title for a period of time.
    • If playing a 4k title and taking a series of screenshots or game DVR clips you would find the system slow or lock up.
System
  • We have resolved a system memory leak that will address the following issue on home:
    • When playing a game and returning to the guide you would see corrupt text or missing graphics on home.
  • The system clock is now displaying on home for various locales.
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Achievements
  • Achievements list not being displayed while in a game.
Audio
  • We are aware of issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
Disney Adventures
Game Pass Mobile App
  • Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
  • Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
  • Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
Messaging
  • We are tracking that some users are report unable to send/receive messages with latest update.
Profile Color
System
  • We are tracking an issue in which the Console locks up when accessing guide after playing a title or app.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02...a-skip-ahead-1904-build-coming-today-2-26-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190224-1940). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.
New Features:

A complete feature list for 1904 is published here https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/21/new-features-rolling-out-to-xbox-insiders-this-spring/
This build contains the new Voice command features to please test.
Voice Skills
  • New Alexa Voice skills are available today for flighting. Please try the new “Pair controller” and “Eject disc” voice commands and let us know what you think.
Fixes:

Achievements
  • Achievements list is now being displayed correctly while in a game.
Messaging
  • We have resolved the issue that some users were report unable to send/receive messages.
  • Users are now warned when viewing a group conversation with someone they blocked.
System
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Audio
  • We are aware of issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
Blu-Ray
  • We are investigating some reports that the Blu-ray player doesn’t support HDR when playing HDR10 & Dolby Vision disc with “Enable Dolby Vision” turned on in settings.
Disney Adventures
Game Pass Mobile App
  • Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
  • Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
  • Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
Home
  • We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
  • We are tracking that notifications are not displaying on the console (such as achievement toasts).
Profile Color
System
  • We are tracking an issue in which the Console locks up when accessing guide after playing a title or app.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02...a-skip-ahead-1904-build-coming-today-2-28-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190226-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

New Features:

This build contains the new Voice command features to please test.
Voice Skills
  • New Alexa Voice skills are available today for flighting. Please try the new “Alexa, Pair controller” and “Alexa, Eject disc” voice commands and let us know what you think.

Fixes:

Achievements
  • Achievements list is now being displayed correctly while in a game.
My Games and Apps
  • We have resolved the issue that users playing Anthem were encountering numerous crashes.
  • We have addressed the issues that some users were seeing with Star Wars Battlefront II not connecting to EA online.
  • The reported issues with the MS Rewards app quests are now resolved. You can retry those quests again, as the issue is resolved.
System
  • We have resolved the issue in which the Console locks up when accessing guide after playing a title or app.
  • Various localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Audio
Blu-Ray
  • We are investigating some reports that the Blu-ray player doesn’t support HDR when playing HDR10 & Dolby Vision disc with “Enable Dolby Vision” turned on in settings.
Disney Adventures
Game Pass Mobile App
Home
  • We are tracking that notifications are not displaying on the console (such as achievement toasts).
Party Chat
  • We are investigating that users cannot join party chat. Workaround : We have found that a reboot of the console resolves.
Profile Color

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/04/new-alpha-and-alpha-skip-ahead-rings-1904-build-3-4-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18349.2000.190228-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. For the next few releases we will keep Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha builds in sync to test core functionality.

DETAILS:
OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18349.2000.190228-1920
Available: 2:00PM PST 3/4/19
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/5/19

New Features:

Fixes:

Messaging – Group Conversations
  • We now show gamertags in group conversation messages.
  • Fixes in this build to improve the experience when creating group conversations.
My Games and Apps
  • We have resolved the issue in which some users were seeing no content in the Memberships section of My Games and Apps.
  • We have fixed the issue in which users could not Hide games or apps in your collection.
Party Chat
  • We have resolved an issue in which some users cannot join party chat.
System

Known Issues:

Audio
  • We are tracking the issue in which users with Dolby Atmos setups may have no sound or low sound (with snap, crackle and pop!) when coming out of Instant On. Workaround : Reboot your Audio Video Receiver (AVR) to reenable the audio stream correctly as one option. Also try changing your console Audio settings back to Dolby Digital to restore sound then reboot your AVR to confirm sounds then change the console back to Dolby Atmos in Audio settings.
Blu-Ray
Disney Adventures
EA Access App
  • We are tracking the following two issues with the EA Access app and the 1904 recovery:
  1. Users are unable to purchase an EA Access subscription from inside the EA Access app. When you select the icon to renew nothing happens. Workaround: Purchase the renewal from www.xbox.com or from the Microsoft Store app.
  2. Users are unable to get a game trial from inside the EA Access App. When you select the Game trial icon nothing happens. Workaround : Search for the trial in the Microsoft Store and install the trail from the game Product Display Page (PDP).
Game Pass Mobile App
Home

Profile Color

Virtual Keyboard – On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew
  • We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/07/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-1910-build-3-7-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18349.7007.190304-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
DETAILS:
OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18349.7007.190304-1920
Available: 2:00PM PST 3/7/19
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/8/19
Fixes:

Blu-Ray
  • We are no longer seeing issues (no HDR) when playing discs that support playing HDR10 & Dolby Vision disc with “Enable Dolby Vision” turned on in settings.
Home
  • We have resolved the issue in Navigating Back to Home Twist Using Focus on Twist Names Doesn’t Reset Vertical Scroll Properly.
My Games and Apps
  • We have resolved the issue in which some users with Fortnite could not install the Game update (Season 8).
  • We have fixed the issue in which bumpers Don’t Work When Focus changes when navigating my Games and Apps and the shell.
Party Chat
  • We have resolved an issue in which some users cannot join party chat.
System
  • Shell UI fixes to address Dropdown drop shadows in High contrast/light theme are not consistent across the shell.
Known Issues:

Audio
  • We are tracking the issue in which users with Dolby Atmos setups may have no sound or low sound (with snap, crackle and pop!) when coming out of Instant On. Workaround : Reboot your Audio Video Receiver (AVR) to reenable the audio stream correctly as one option. Also try changing your console Audio settings back to Dolby Digital to restore sound then reboot your AVR to confirm sounds then change the console back to Dolby Atmos in Audio settings.
Disney Adventures
EA Access App
  • We are tracking the following two issues with the EA Access app and the 1904 recovery:

1. Users are unable to purchase an EA Access subscription from inside the EA Access app. When you select the icon to renew nothing happens. Workaround: Purchase the renewal from www.xbox.com or from the Microsoft Store app.
  2. Users are unable to get a game trial from inside the EA Access App. When you select the Game trial icon nothing happens. Workaround : Search for the trial in the Microsoft Store and install the trail from the game Product Display Page (PDP).
Game Pass Mobile App
  • Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the
  • Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
Groups
  • New Groups or existing groups will not show up in the Guide until you’ve visited My Games & Apps once after updating the console.
Home
Plex App
  • Sometimes users may encounter an issue when playing 4K content that the streaming will fail with the Plex App.
Profile Color
Virtual Keyboard
  • On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.
  • On Screen Keyboard covers group chat window – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in group chat covers that text entry window. Workaround: Touch typing is a skill.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/11/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-1910-build-3-11-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18352.7001.190306-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:

• OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18352.7001.190306-1920
  • Available: 2:00PM PST 3/11/19
  • Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/12/19

Fixes:
Game-DVR

• We have resolved issue with UI and wording in GameDVR settings.
Groups

• We have resolved the issue with Groups not updating correctly after selecting the create group button.
  • We have fixed the issue in which New Groups or existing groups did not show up in the Guide until you’ve visited My Games & Apps once after updating the console.
My Games and Apps

• MS Rewards App – Fixed the issue in which all promotions in all supported countries were not updating correctly.
Notifications
  • We are have resolved the issue that notifications were not displaying on the console (such as achievement toasts).
  • We have fixed the issue that would result in a Toast(notification) storm when installing Forza 7.
System
  • Added a page action for My Home Xbox’s Learn More button
  • Various narrator and localization fixes.

Known Issues:
Audio
Disney Adventures
EA Access App

Game Pass Mobile App

Home

Plex App

• Sometimes users may encounter an issue when playing 4K content that the streaming will fail with the Plex App.
Profile Color
System
  • Sometimes users may encounter a console restart when using Youtube or similar media apps. We are tracking a fix for this shortly.
  • We are tracking that Home is failing to load/crashing with latest update.
Virtual Keyboard
  • On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.
  • On Screen Keyboard covers group chat window – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in group chat covers that text entry window. Workaround: Touch typing is a skill.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/15/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-build-3-15-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18356.7001.190312-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:
  • OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18356.7001.190312-1920
  • Available: 2:00PM PST 3/15/19
  • Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/16/19

Fixes:

Audio

• We have fixed the issues of No Audio heard or stuttering audio from the system and games/apps.
  • We have resolved the issue in which users with Dolby Atmos setups may have no sound or low sound (with snap, crackle and pop!) when coming out of Instant On.
Disney Adventures
  • We have fixed the issue that was crashing this title on launch.
EA Access App
  • We have resolved the following two issues with the EA Access app and the 1904 recovery:
  1. Users are now able to purchase an EA Access subscription from inside the EA Access app.
  2. Users are able to get a game trial from inside the EA Access App.
Plex App
  • Users will no longer encounter an issue when playing/streaming 4K content with the Plex App.
System
  • We have fixed the issue that some users encountered a console restart when using Youtube or similar media apps.
  • Gamepass Twist UI and localization fixes.
  • Various narrator and localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Audio

Game Pass Mobile App
Home
Messaging
  • We are aware that users in Alpha with the new messaging framework are not seeing all messages from before mid-January and we are working on a mitigation’s and fixes. Workaround : You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
  • We are aware that the game such as “One Leaves” causes guide to crash on game exit. We are tracking a fix to the system.
Profile Color
System
Virtual Keyboard

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/18/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-build-3-18-19/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18357.7004.190314-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:
  • OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18357.7004.190314-1920
  • Available: 2:00PM PST 3/18/19
  • Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/19/19

Fixes:
My Games and Apps
  • We have resolved an issue in which users had multiple games and apps failing to launch with no error message.
System
  • Game save data fixes to address the issue that Save data did not refresh after deletion.
  • Various narrator fixes (Don’t read out the work “button”).
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:
Audio
Game Pass Mobile App
Home
Messaging
  • We are aware that users in Alpha Skip Ahead with the new messaging framework are not seeing all messages from before mid-January and we are working on a mitigation’s and fixes. Workaround : You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
  • We are aware that the game such as “One Leaves” causes guide to crash on game exit. We are tracking a fix to the system.
Profile Color
System
Virtual Keyboard

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03...lpha-skip-ahead-1910-update-1910-190319-1920/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18361.7001.190319-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1910 system update.

DETAILS:
  • OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18361.7001.190319-1920
  • Available: 2:00PM PDT 3/22/19
  • Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 3/23/19

New Features:
New Power center Layout: Based on end user feedback we are flighting a variation today on the layout of the Power center.

Fixes:

Achievements
  • We have resolved the issue with no Badging for Recent Achievements.
Audio
  • We have fixes in this build to address no audio in shell, games and apps.
  • We have fixed the issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
Home
  • Fixes to address Home crashing.
Messaging
  • We have resolved the issue in which the Action button (Redeem Code) within messages from Xbox Live messages was not working.
My Games and Apps
  • We have resolved an issue in which 360 BC titles were failing to show under Games and Apps.
  • We have fixed the issue that Sometimes B will back out of collection instead of closing the filter popup.
  • We have resolved the issue that the game such as “One Leaves” causes guide to crash on game exit.
System
  • Based on end user feedback we have changed the order of the Action tiles in Power center for Report a Problem, Restart consoles etc.
  • Localization fixes.
Virtual Keyboard
  • On Screen Keyboard covers group chat window – We have resolved the issue with the onscreen keyboard in group chat covering up the text entry window.

Known Issues:

Game Pass Mobile App
Home
Messaging
  • We are aware users with the new Xbox Live messaging framework In Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring are not seeing all messages January 2019 and before on Xbox One consoles. We are working to mitigate this issue before GA. Workaround: You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
  • We are tracking an issue with the Assassins Creed Enzio Collection loading to a black screen – Workaround – Launch the title then navigate back to guide and home via pressing the Xbox jewel on the controller then navigate back to the game and it will progress past the launch screen so you can play.
Profile Color
Virtual Keyboard

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03...lpha-skip-ahead-1910-update-1910-190320-1920/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7001.190320-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
DETAILS:
  • OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7001.190320-1920
  • Available: 2:00PM PST 3/22/19
  • Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/23/19

New Features:
New Power center Layout: Based on end user feedback we are flighting a variation today on the layout of the Power center.

Fixes:
Home
  • Fixes to address Home crashing.
System
  • Based on end user feedback we have changed the order of the Action tiles in Power center for Report a Problem, Restart consoles etc.
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:
Game Pass Mobile App
Home
Messaging
  • We are aware users with the new Xbox Live messaging framework In Preview Alpha Skip Ahead are not seeing all messages January 2019 and before on Xbox One consoles. We are working to mitigate this issue before GA. Workaround: You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
  • We are tracking an issue with the Assassins Creed Enzio Collection loading to a black screen – Workaround – Launch the title then navigate back to guide and home via pressing the Xbox Jewel on the controller then navigate back to the game and it will progress past the launch screen so you can play.
Profile Color
Virtual Keyboard

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/02/april-2nd-new-preview-alpha-1904-update-1904-190401-1920/

Starting at 6:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2013.190401-1820). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.

DETAILS:
  • OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2013.190401-1820
  • Available: 6:00PM PDT 4/2/19
  • Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/3/19

New Features:

Fixes:

Messaging
  • Implemented changes to increase the performance of the messaging inbox. You should all see your old 1:1 conversations and message history now prior to Jan 2019 when we started flighting this framework. Please keep the feedback coming!
System
  • Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Profile Color

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Have they fixed the problem where you can’t hide uninstalled apps?

Apps -> ready to install -> choose app & choose hide from list = nothing happens.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Have they fixed the problem where you can’t hide uninstalled apps?

Apps -> ready to install -> choose app & choose hide from list = nothing happens.
I don't know.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04...lpha-skip-ahead-1910-update-1910-190331-1920/

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7025.190331-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:
  • OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7025.190331-1920
  • Available: 2:00PM PST 4/3/19
  • Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 4/4/19

Fixes:

Audio
  • We have fixed the issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
  • Numerous audio fixes in the build to address audio across the dashboard, guide, apps and games.
Home
  • We have resolved the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
Messaging
  • Xbox One Alpha and Beta users we implemented a service change in the new messaging framework. You should all see your old 1:1 conversations and message history now prior to Jan 2019 when we started flighting this framework. Please keep the feedback coming!
My Games and Apps
  • We have resolved the issue with the Updates section being blank when you had pending game/app updates.
  • We are have fixed the issue with the Assassins Creed Enzio Collection loading to a black screen.
  • Users are able to change the profile status (from online to offline) in the Main Profile page.
System
  • Performance fixes to Home, Collection (My Games and Apps) and the Social experience.
  • Narrator Fixes for Collections App: Shortcut for Menu + Titles in Queue/Membership Section.
  • Localization fixes.
Virtual Keyboard
  • On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We have fixed the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew so the period or semi-colon work.

Known Issues:

Profile Color

Top Bottom