• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X hands on previews are live

jigglet

Banned
She's typical "im lesbian, I love helping dolphins, BLM rulez etc etc".

People are only subscribing to her channel in hope they would see her naked some time. But she's not the only one, there are millions women who need attention.

I hate those type too but I don't think she is one. Didn't she only come out like a few months ago? She's been in the industry for years.

base

Banned
I hate those type too but I don't think she is one. Didn't she only come out like a few months ago? She's been in the industry for years.
Yeah but who is she to "come out"? She's just a youtuber. Normal people don't need to come out, it's their private thing. I don't really care if she likes pussy but she should keep it for herself.

jigglet

Banned
Yeah but who is she to "come out"? She's just a youtuber. Normal people don't need to come out, it's their private thing. I don't really care if she likes pussy but she should keep it for herself.

Fair enough I guess.

base

Banned
Fair enough I guess.
Just tired. Now everyone does sonething stupid for attention. So-called celebrities are uneducated morons who should be ignored. I don't have fb or instagram because I can't stand seeing people waiting for Likes or whatever they call it.

Mmnow

Just tired. Now everyone does sonething stupid for attention. So-called celebrities are uneducated morons who should be ignored. I don't have fb or instagram because I can't stand seeing people waiting for Likes or whatever they call it.
But here you are anonymously calling a complete stranger an attention-seeking lesbian who likes dolphins and black lives matter.

Thank god you've got your priorities straight, mate. Close one there.

still no new games being shown. i'm worrying MS might be hiding something
I don’t think there is much to hide. I think the problem is rather that there isn’t much to show.

Neither side have really shown much when it comes to launch. Sony have Miles Morales and Demons Souls and Microsoft have Xbox One upgrades. Neither of them have given much of a compelling reasons to jump at buying one at launch IMO.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

ManaByte

Gold Member
I watched the video, and few times but still cant figure out what games there were 60 fps becouse he was showing some games like destiny and few others clearly 30fps
anyway the 4k hdr video he uploaded was great

Destiny is currently locked at 30fps on consoles. There's no way to get it to go to 60fps with a locked framrate. Bungie is making a patch for 60fps.

Yeah, you Xboxfans are predictable like klockwork, they could have let them play real Xbox Sex games, no excuse.....But then again MS and Xboxfans care more about BC and GamePass a perfect match.

Oi, us fans being all about that stuff isn’t right . I don’t feel that way at all about BC/Gamepass and I know a few who are the same. Not all of us fans think the sun shines out of their arse.

Last edited:
BC looks fine. People bought too much into the enhancements marketing assuming everything would be boosted. Some will, some won't in some areas. It's what it's. As for next-gen games..... we all know this is a fair area of criticism. People have the right expectations and should demand to see next-gen games shown on next-gen hardware - this is not taboo. The "how dare they question MS" mentality....GTFO. The person charged of third party relations at Xbox should have done whatever possible to get an AC Valhalla demo running on the Series X for a hands-on preview. Stands to reason you paid for marketings rights and have a close relationship with Ubisoft. Why not make a call or have Phil make a call to Yves to get a demo running. It's only 5 weeks till launch. It's inexcusable. Hopefully we get some of that illusive next-gen footage like Sony did with their Japanese previews (in the few weeks we have left).

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member

LOL, someone should tell him that it would be a real shame if it didn't work on the XSX considering the Xbox One X have had VRR since 2018.. My TV (Samsung QLED) also supports it, so it's been a nice feature to take advantage of.

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

"It’s been a tremendous year so far, and it’s going to get even better with the launch of Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S on November 10. Across four generations and thousands of games playable this holiday, this will be the largest launch lineup in the history of gaming. We’ll be sharing even more details on every game being fully optimized this holiday for the launch of Xbox Series X|S later this month, as well as showing more gameplay from these titles, so stay tuned for more."

TheFarter

Banned
Why are you so angry at Xbox? Did it hurt you?
Maybe when he first started getting into all this, he listened to xbox youtubers. And he was a bit fragile and couldn't handle the xbox influencers. He thinks they come up with nothing but FUD and lies! Now he blames them for his hatred of all things Xbox, yet at the same time enjoys the tales of tidux and foxy mixed with alejandroid and a few others. An astonishing tale for the ages no doubt! Or maybe I'm confusing him with a trigger(ed) fish. I don't know. "lollipop_disappointed:

She's typical "im lesbian, I love helping dolphins, BLM rulez etc etc".

People are only subscribing to her channel in hope they would see her naked some time. But she's not the only one, there are millions women who need attention.
I have a general problem with this "hot girl in nerd space" thing.
It's like fishing with dynamite.

And I usually find it hard to believe they are not just doing it for the massive amount of attention they are getting in this space.

If she'd do beauty advice or yoga or some other shit, she'd have to compete with lots of much hotter women, and would not nearly garner as much attention.

freefornow

Gold Member

Not going to lie I got a chuckle watching this.

MS still hasn't forgiven him after all these years. lol

That gets an
c79.png

at best!

One of the best previews I've seen as he showed a lot of gameplay and focused on the auto HDR for old titles. Watch if you have a HDR capable TV. Panzar Dragoon looks great.

Very deceptive title for the youtube video, in all the games he showed majority of them are 30fps titles and are capped at 30fps. Otherwise decent video!

LOL, someone should tell him that it would be a real shame if it didn't work on the XSX considering the Xbox One X have had VRR since 2018.. My TV (Samsung QLED) also supports it, so it's been a nice feature to take advantage of.

Xbox One X supports 1440p at 120hz normally, but with Freesync this is capped to 1440p at 60hz.

Jeff's pic confirms Xbox Series X however will support 1440p/120hz with Freesync, which is great for those with monitors that support it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom