• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Spring Sale 2022 - Upto 95% Off On 600+ Games & DLC Content

I want Paw Patrol. I love dogs and the Paw Patrol game available on GP is charming and relaxing.
I honestly can't tell if you're joking.

But, I watched my 4 year-old play Paw Patrol, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're joking.

Otherwise, if this is the future of GamePass, I'm out

GloveSlap

Not really seeing anything i need. I've had my eye on Bloodstained for a while, but i'm salty i missed it's game pass run and i'm hoping it will return.

ReBurn

Gold Member
That's a good problem to have :p
I always get excited for the sales and when they get here it's like

fridge GIF

Arthimura

As a PS guy who recently got a Series X, I got some cool games with this sale. Gears 2-5 (Judgement and Tactics too), Recore, Quantum Break, Hellblade, Sunset Overdrive and The Witcher 2 (framerate is bad thought).

Maybe I'm going to do a next wave of purchases for the Halo games.

I don't even subscribe to Gamepass anymore, I spend less and feel more confortable purchasing the games directly.

Last edited:
I really didn't need to pick up anymore games since my backlog is at least 500 games deep, but hey, I can't help myself. Picked up:
  • X-Com 2 Collection (I loved XCom, but just never got around to buying 2. This price is criminal)
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of War definitive (I have played this one, but never bought the DLC)
  • Torment: Tides of Numenera (what a steal at this price)
  • Batman Arkham Collection (I have played these, but not with all the upgrades, and never touched DLC. This pack is too good to pass up)
  • Trine: Ultimate Collection (Always wanted to play these games and never have. No breading at this price)
I had to stop myself from buying too many....I had a bunch more in my cart. Already have too many games!

Top Bottom